Possible friendly at Anfield

You make a completely stupid statement about it being ‘Manchester all over again’ and can’t actually articulate why. Your post is shite and your only comeback is ‘lighten up’. Let’s hear why you think it could be anything like Manchester 2008.
See your still in a bad mood petal.

go on then. Pm me.
When @SouthLDNBear has PM’d the source can you let us know what you think?
I have a mate who is a member at Liverpool who seems to think attendance may be limited to Liverpool members initially.
That might be why Rangers are being coy.
If it sells out (as numbers might still be limited) they will not want people traveling without tickets.

I have a mate who is a member at Liverpool who seems to think attendance may be limited to Liverpool members initially.
If it sells out (as numbers might still be limited) they will not want people traveling without tickets.
He hasn’t pm’d me yet.

that would suit me fine as i have a membership for liverpool,

We were supposed to have a pre season friendly down at Maine Road in the late 80's and Greater Manchester Police objected to our fans coming down so the game was cancelled.
Gary Neville wanted us for his testimonial match in 2010 and it was objected by GMP

See your still in a bad mood petal.
No bad mood at all. I just pity a dullard like you who uses words like petal to try to hide their inadequacies. You’re just not very bright, are you ?

Your idiotic post of “Manchester all over again. Get the fan zones set up” is pish and you know it. What are you actually trying to tell us all ?
Please enlighten us.

Ive been told its on from a couple of LFC fans down here. Of course they may just be hearing rumours. One said its schedulef for 31st July.

Dont shoot the messenger.

As much as I want this to happen unless it’s a full stadium with us getting a decent number I’d rather I was held off until that scenario was possible

imagine 9000 bears in the anfield road end for our first away trip post Covid on a warm July day as Gerrard returns to anfield

As much as I want this to happen unless it’s a full stadium with us getting a decent number I’d rather I was held off until that scenario was possible

imagine 9000 bears in the anfield road end for our first away trip post Covid on a warm July day as Gerrard returns to anfield
Maybe waiting to see what happens on the 21st June.

Back