Euros on TV in 4k

Use your mum's postcode, or the local McDonald's, or the San giro for that matter. Any email address will do, use your own or make one just for this. The only real check is they ask have you got a TV licence - a wee clue - click yes.

You won't need to bother with a VPN.

Use your mum's postcode, or the local McDonald's, or the San giro for that matter. Any email address will do, use your own or make one just for this. The only real check is they ask have you got a TV licence - a wee clue - click yes.

You won't need to bother with a VPN.
I pick on some poor sod in blackpool. Going their every year has imprinted it on me so i pick a random house near the hotel i stayed in.

The last world cup was the same - iplayer in 4k

My iplayer account on the TV still says Random_Football_Account when you log in :D

Some questions…

Can I watch it in 4K via FireStick?

Just set up a dummy email address and I’m good to go?

No TV licence, so can they trace if I’m watching it online?

If so, should I use a VPN?

What about 4K on ITV online?

Bought myself a new Sony bravia a few months back to utilize the ps5 and 120hz games.
Watched some demos matches on YouTube 4k and it was unreal.
Will be looking forward to this coverage

Why can't they just make there channel 4k ready?

Dock Lineker some of his wages.
It is 4K ready but virtually none of the content is. A lot of content broadcast on TV even now, isn't even in full HD let alone 4K.

So there's very little point transmitting a 4K signal, sucking up the bandwidth necessary to support it, when very little content would benefit. The same thing happened with BBC HD and similar channels back in the day.

Some questions…

Can I watch it in 4K via FireStick?

Just set up a dummy email address and I’m good to go?

No TV licence, so can they trace if I’m watching it online?

If so, should I use a VPN?

What about 4K on ITV online?
As far as I know only BBC have it on 4k. Not itv hub

Doesn’t look 4K to me.

How do you know if it’s 4K?

Got a 4K TV and watching on FireStick. Setting on best quality.

Doesn’t look 4K to me.

How do you know if it’s 4K?

Got a 4K TV and watching on FireStick. Setting on best quality.
HLG isn't for everyone... the biggest difference between HLG (BBCs hdr10) and hdr10+ or Dolby vision HDR is that it darkens the picture to a factory brightness. Whereas the other two determine your hdr values from frame to frame and tunes its picture based on that. So for football which is very bright and vibrant HLG in my opinion is nowhere near as good as vivid or sports mode.

Back