The poster Murakami has died - FF raise over £5k - You are amazing

Hi. I am murakami‘s wife. For those that knew him that didn’t know him personally his name was Matt Hamilton. I don’t know how to say this but he took very unwell on Thursday 10th of June and tragically he died. I am beyond heartbroken and telling our 7 year old son that his daddy is dead is the worst thing I’ve ever had to do. He coped so well when his dad had his leg amputated 2 years ago but this is just unbearable. I know that he was always on FollowFollow and loved the banter with you all so I know he would have wanted me to let you all know and to say thanks for everything (ps it wasn’t the bad aids, it was a heart attack and complications of diabetics). Please please whatever you do get yourselves life insurance as I have no idea how we are going to manage. Be happy, live every moment to it’s fullest as you never know when your final whistle will be blown. Thanks, Kelly xxx
Only knew your husband through FF. Sorry for you and your sons loss Kelly. RIP Matt

Hi. I am murakami‘s wife. For those that knew him that didn’t know him personally his name was Matt Hamilton. I don’t know how to say this but he took very unwell on Thursday 10th of June and tragically he died. I am beyond heartbroken and telling our 7 year old son that his daddy is dead is the worst thing I’ve ever had to do. He coped so well when his dad had his leg amputated 2 years ago but this is just unbearable. I know that he was always on FollowFollow and loved the banter with you all so I know he would have wanted me to let you all know and to say thanks for everything (ps it wasn’t the bad aids, it was a heart attack and complications of diabetics). Please please whatever you do get yourselves life insurance as I have no idea how we are going to manage. Be happy, live every moment to it’s fullest as you never know when your final whistle will be blown. Thanks, Kelly xxx
Im so sorry for your loss..God bless

Utterly awful news. Sincere condolences to you, your son and all of Matt's friends and family. I cannot imagine how hard it must have been to tell your wee boy; heart-breaking. Take care of yourself and much love from all on FF.

I'm sure I speak for all that frequent this board. Every loss is genuinely felt by all contributors.

Placing Matt's name to the post only serves to accentuate the loss. Hearing of your seven year old son too makes it doubly tragic.

I trust you have the love and support of family and friends to help you through this difficult time. It goes without saying, also reaching out to FF'ers is always open you you.

God Bless.

Hello Kelly,
What a terrible shock for you and your wee boy. I’m so sorry.
I believe that it’s only for a time that we are away from a loved one when they go from this world, safe into Jesus arms until one day we’ll be together again and understand the full picture of what happened and why. I also think that somehow Matt is still able to be part of you and your son, still joined to you by love I guess.
I hope you can hold onto to that hope Kelly.
God bless and keep you Sweetheart

Kelly, my condolences to you and your son.

I'd didn't know Matt but recognised the user name.

So sorry to hear this.

God Bless

Sincere condolences to you, Mrs Hamilton, and your wee one.
Good luck for the difficult days ahead.
Maybe keep Murakami's account for your son; keeps Matt's memory alive.

Last edited:
Very sorry for your loss

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts with you and the family xx

Hi Kelly, so sorry for you and your family. I too remember the posts that Matt had around the time of his operation and the humour that he used to share the experience with the FF family to get him through it. Rest in peace brother bear.

I’m extremely sorry to hear this. If you pay attention to your PM’s I’m about to send you one.

Back