Rangers announce £6,750,000 share offer to fans - Rangers shares have been issued

Email was out on Friday titled ‘Rangers Share Offering: Information on Priority Access.’

Within it, it says ‘As you have pre-registered, you will be able to access the investment page for an exclusive priority period of one week. The link to the investment page will be sent to you on Monday 14th June at 10.00am.’

Naa I didn’t get that but got confirmation I’d registered off of Tifosy

Have pre-registered and done everything except for deposit cash in the Tifosy Wallet. Is it possible to go on tomorrow after 10am and just pay for the shares by bank card rather than having to enter bank account details?

Last edited:
Have pregistered and done everything except for deposit cash in the Tifosy Wallet. Is it possible to go on tomorrow after 10am and just pay for the shares by bank card rather than having to enter bank account details?
You can deposit funds via credit/debit card (fee is 1.4%) presume funds would be available to use straight away.
With the bank transfer it took around 12 hours for funds to show in Tifosy wallet.

All you’ve done is register an interest. To actually purchase the shares you will need to go in and complete the transaction after the pre-sale window opens tomorrow at 1000hrs and the price per share is known.
I doubt even then we will be buying anything as such at that time. I suspect we will be applying for shares and, once a certain period is up, they will look at all applications and allocate shares on some basis. That may be first come first served but not necessarily. A lot of IPO type issues have some sort of criteria. It may be that all who apply get £500 worth (assuming there are enough to go round) then they start to allocate extra to those who applied for more. Or, if it is oversubscribed, they may do that on a first come first served basis. Either way I doubt they will allocate bigger amounts before smaller even if the bigger applications are in earlier.

Be interesting to see what happens - I think between fans and other investors they will all sell pretty comfortably, although we might not know for a week or two.

Have pre-registered and done everything except for deposit cash in the Tifosy Wallet. Is it possible to go on tomorrow after 10am and just pay for the shares by bank card rather than having to enter bank account details?
You can deposit funds via credit/debit card (fee is 1.4%) presume funds would be available to use straight away.
With the bank transfer it took around 12 hours for funds to show in Tifosy wallet.
I asked this on their Live Chat on Friday after depositing funds and the agent was quick to tell me that it’s not required to use their wallet. Can use your bank card on the day.

FWIW, my two deposits into my wallet both cleared within 2 hours.

I asked this on their Live Chat on Friday after depositing funds and the agent was quick to tell me that it’s not required to use their wallet. Can use your bank card on the day.

FWIW, my two deposits into my wallet both cleared within 2 hours.
Just double checking this is the case? I was about to deposit money just now, but it might suit me better to just pay by card in the morning, for reasons I won't bore you with.

I've completed all the other wallet stuff. I'm assuming that's still necessary in order to establish your identity and check that you're not a mentalist who thinks you'll become rich on the back of this?

Also - has anyone been able to find the specific offering documents on the webpage yet? Or will they only be released at 10am? Cheers.

Last edited:
Just double checking this is the case? I was about to deposit money just now, but it might suit me better to just pay by card in the morning, for reasons I won't bore you with.

I've completed all the other wallet stuff. I'm assuming that's still necessary in order to establish your identity and check that you're not a mentalist who thinks you'll become rich on the back of this?

Also - has anyone been able to find the specific offering documents on the webpage yet? Or will they only be released at 10am? Cheers.
To answer the first part, I can only tell you what the agent told me - which is that you don’t need to use the Tifosy wallet.

As soon as I was told this, I asked the agent if they could refund my bank transfer (to which the answer was a ‘no, but try the bank’).

I’ve also filled in the rest of the details like yourself! I assume that’ll speed things up tomorrow. I also assume that the documents will be available tomorrow at 10am.

Good luck tomorrow!

To answer the first part, I can only tell you what the agent told me - which is that you don’t need to use the Tifosy wallet.

As soon as I was told this, I asked the agent if they could refund my bank transfer (to which the answer was a ‘no, but try the bank’).

I’ve also filled in the rest of the details like yourself! I assume that’ll speed things up tomorrow. I also assume that the documents will be available tomorrow at 10am.

Good luck tomorrow!
Thanks mate, you too.

Did bank transfer Saturday afternoon. Money out of my bank but still showing as pending in my Tifosy profile. Should I wait until after 9am to start panicking.

I transferred money on Sat but hasn’t left my bank acc yet and obviously hasn’t appeared in my profile either. Any suggestions ?

When I went to transfer money last week it said you didnt have to until you had a confirmed order. Am I the only one that saw this ?

Back