Rangers announce £6,750,000 share offer to fans - Rangers shares have been issued

Re the Qs - folk are conflating two different things. When you register you have to undertake a short survey to make sure you know what you're getting yourself into (ie investing in sports clubs is stupid, you could lose all your money, etc). It sounds like some folk are picking the wrong answers to these and it's making you go back and think about it and not allowing you to proceed until you get them right. Basically err on the worst case scenario for each Q and you should be fine.

Then you have to also select some security questions that it asks you when you log in in the future. You have a list of those to pick from, standard stuff: granny's favourite sexual position, colour of your dug's last shite, etc...

Re the Qs - folk are conflating two different things. When you register you have to undertake a short survey to make sure you know what you're getting yourself into (ie investing in sports clubs is stupid, you could lose all your money, etc). It sounds like some folk are picking the wrong answers to these and it's making you go back and think about it and not allowing you to proceed until you get them right. Basically err on the worst case scenario for each Q and you should be fine.

Then you have to also select some security questions that it asks you when you log in in the future. You have a list of those to pick from, standard stuff: granny's favourite sexual position, colour of your dug's last shite, etc...
Thats what i thought I did.

I guessed one wrong so that’s my luck for the day as it was the only one I was unsure of. Sorry, that doesn’t help you though.
7 questions that I assumed were all answered correctly. It allowed me a second attempt then kicked me out.

The questions are pretty straightforward (or so I thought) so %^*& kmows what one Im answering wrong as it doesnt tell you.

Pain in the arse man

Its telling me I cant apply for another 24hrs as I answered part of the questionnaire wrong?? Wtf man

Dunno mate. I completed all that when I registered ready to just complete the application today.

Didn’t have any problems I remember.

Just had an email there confirming my payment has been received.

Think I am sorted.
I did the details and deposited £500 last night.

Though my email says about making the payment by bank transfer. But hopefully will go through.

My application is in.

Can someone explain to me why anyone might be unsuccessful? If it’s oversubscribed I presume but what would be the criteria for successful/unsuccessful in those circumstances?

Very easy process which is encouraging.

I made the application at 1010am and the email reminder that the priority period was open arrived 4 minutes later....still very straightforward though.

Fans pay 25p , large investors 20p.

Could be an issue if it was a real investment but lets be honest - its a gift to the club.
In fairness nobody can buy at 20p now. New large investors will be paying the 25p or much higher if we qualify for the champions league.

Since people have been buying at 20p the club has had significant equity investment derisking the investment, we have won the league, further strengthened the playing squad and got guaranteed European group football next season. That supports a 5p uplift and at 25p it’s still a big discount to Celtic.

Once its in your wallet you have the option to pay with wallet.

That's what happened mate. I just checked and my balance was £500. I then went into to the Applications screen and was able to allocate the money from there. Showing as funds received now, so I'm happy. Feel like I can join in with everyone else that did it right!! :D

Well that was simple but I had pre-registered and also loaded my money into the wallet in advance.
Just a question of specifying the amount I wanted to spend and ticking a few boxes.

So the 1.4% is covered by Mastercard/Visa? Interesting.

I was a bit pissed off about the charge, but still used my card as I get 4% back on online purchases. Great if it's not me covering it.

I’m pretty sure the law changed recently and issuers are no longer allowed to pass the charge on to customers.

Document shows a loan agreement with Bennett, Johnston & Woldhart for £5.2m with 6% interest & secured against Edmiston House.

Hmm.

Document shows a loan agreement with Bennett, Johnston & Woldhart for £5.2m with 6% interest & secured against Edmiston House.

Hmm.

Voiced concern about what Woldhart's interests in the club were on here. Was roundly shot down.

Frankly it's concerning we can't get this kind of financing from an established lender at preferable interest rates to 6% (caveat: haven't had time to see the exact details of the loan yet).

Latest posts

Back