Ryan Jack on SSN

As a professional football player this must be difficult for RJ as playing England at Wembley would be something to tell his children and grandchildren. Completely humble in being pleased for those in the squad.

Wasnt expecting to see Mark Wright interviewing Ryan Jack on Sky today lol

Mark Wright is married to Michelle Keegan, here is Michelle Keegan :D

Good to see Jack looking and talking so well, be like a new player next season. And fully expect him to do a Davis and surprise us all by taking his game onto a whole different level !

https://www.instagram.com/p/COaUgoyBXKj/?utm_medium=copy_link
I hope he does kick on now and has an injury free run but I doubt it, I think he is just one of those unfortunate players who always seem to have injuries, hope I am wrong though.

I hope he does kick on now and has an injury free run but I doubt it, I think he is just one of those unfortunate players who always seem to have injuries, hope I am wrong though.
I'm hoping as I say it is more the Davis scenario, I think we all thought he was done but turns out he was carrying a ankle injur. Sorted in the summer and then last season was majestic. Fingers crossed, it's a win win win situation for payer, club, fans and the transfer kitty

I think the guy asking the question knows he’ll be emotional. He was just looking for Jack’s views.

He would have better asking “explain your emotions” but it’s not the worst question I’ve heard a player getting asked.

I think the guy asking the question knows he’ll be emotional. He was just looking for Jack’s views.

He would have better asking “explain your emotions” but it’s not the worst question I’ve heard a player getting asked.

Agreed. He is just leading the interview to get him talking about what they want him to. Not groundbreaking questions by any means but, with such a short interview it's never going to be.

Jacko spoke well there, really hope he can stay injury free.

Back