Euro 2020 Scotland Vs Czech Republic

Stevie ‘caution is the watchword’ Clarke strikes again. I think we’ll scramble a 2-2, but that selection reeks of cowardice. This is the must win (i.e. could win) of the 3 games - we need to go for it NOW.

If we score 2 goals the whole tournament we will be doing well. Hopefully Patterson and Gilmour come on and do the business.

Not very optimistic with that line up. Hanley is murder, probably the most out of his depth player we have and down that right side is looking vulnerable.

I feel sorry for the younger generation. 23 year wait tonwatch scotland in major finals and you get served up that team selection

I feel sorry for the younger generation. 23 year wait tonwatch scotland in major finals and you get served up that team selection
Feels weird sitting here sober, most of my pals are getting pished right now to watch this because it’s such a momentous occasion.

Time will tell but that is a poor team selection, IMO.

Che Adams must have wished he hadn't bothered switching allegiances if he can't get a game infront of that absolute donkey Dykes.

This panel is stinking. 2 burds, some random Czech lady's front bottom and Darren ‘Sicknote’ Fletcher. Where’s Souness and McCoist fs, real legends that know what they’re talking about.

Dykes means high balls into the box with some knock downs to Christie ......which means somebody in mount floridas windaes are getting broken :D
It's Mount Rushmore I'd be worried about.
Someone should alert NASA re potential UFO sightings :)
C'mon Scotland, intae these bastards!

This panel is stinking. 2 burds, some random Czech lady's front bottom and Darren ‘Sicknote’ Fletcher. Where’s Souness and McCoist fs, real legends that know what they’re talking about.

budget £££ its all went on england game

Clarkes no got the balls to start gilmour and will go for a more experienced player can put money on it, hoping im wrong tho!

Nup. Usual keeping it tight.

Scotland are notorious for this shit.

If he's good enough get him in regardless of age ffs.

Look at Pele. :p

Norman Whiteside to a lesser extent.

It was also predictable in terms of selection.
I predicted that his negative tactics would cost Scotland big time.
Ww will be lucky to get a draw today, will have to attack against England and get beaten and then will have to have a go at the Croats depending on the results Croatia have against the Czech Republic.
I suspect they will go out with two draws

Back