Has she ever actually been to a match?

Dear Leader never misses an opportunity to turn something into being about her eh? Most politicians would post a simple tweet wishing good luck but this egotistical control freak has to get someone to film her. And this is before we even consider the fact she despises football.

I was wanting a Scotland win today but it fills me with great pleasure that her and the cult of mongs will be bealing this afternoon. Mind you they probably won’t accept the result and will be finding a mandate just now to ask for a replay tomorrow.

As much as I'm enjoying the abuse, I was wondering there what percentage of the country actually gives a shit about today. I'm the only one in my team of 8 who's actively taken the day off for it though I guess the others might just have it on in the background. I went by a restaurant around the corner and it's full of people having lunch with no obvious screen up for the game. Is there any decent way to estimate the number of people with an interest in the sport in any given country?
Wee Burnie and her nasty SNP are Scotland's answer too Donald Trump and his Republican party, they have got us all arguing with one another so that they can gain power! ...... Divide and conquer is the rule with these Jacobite's and woke's.

Now most of us have lost our patriotism and that grieves us all.

These people do not give a Donald Duck if they distroy the country in the process as long as the gain power the same as Trump?

History has always shown us that it's the people that will suffer in the end!

If the SNP really believe in home rule why did they voice their support for Catalonia in Spain when they had the chance?

The only worthwhile thing I can see about that wee naff is her fat ar@e would make a great stand for my push bike.

O5E5.gif

Back