First Team: Juventus (new Netflix series)

Looks interesting, but no doubt no mention of their dodgy past ;)

Would be nice if they make this into a series with other clubs.

A Netflix series about Juventus. There’s four one hour episodes showing them behind the scenes at training, on match days and with the players outside of football. Looks like a good watch.

Thanks for that.

Yeah sounds good and i would echo other posters who would like to see it done for other top clubs.

411kF7ZKHbL._AC_UL320_SR214,320_.jpg
Scotland's second biggest club star in .... Sin, Shame & secrets, a Netflix original

That looks fantastic.

I'm sure I read somewhere a camera crew's been following Man City around this season too that will be amazing as well.

I'll be adding this to "my list" to watch at some point, it looked like an interesting insight into the goings on at the club.

The City one should be really good too, I believe they have unprecedented access to Pep and the team, will be interesting.

Comes out this Friday. Looks really interesting IMO, and hopefully if it’s a success Netflix will look at doing this sort of thing with other clubs around the world.
Netflix have done a similar show with NFL teams called Hard Knocks, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're looking at doing fly-on-the-wall shows about major football teams.

Amazon did a season with the Arizona Cardinals a couple of years back and it was an excellent watch.

All or Nothing: A season with the Arizona Cardinals

Back