Bet365 inplay offer Juve vs Spurs

aghalee_hero

Official Ticketer
Who got emailed about this then? Got £25 but my da has stopped gambling and he has £50 which I'm going to also avail of. What would be the best way to get a good profit with 2 free bets?

I normally just pick a score line for these, can see Juve 2-0, what's everyone else thinking?

Spurs have decent chance. Juve not quite firing on all cylinders...certainly not compared to last season. And Kane scores all the time.

My worry is that it’s two sides who play the same way. Spurs are built on defensive strength and who try to move the ball quickly to Kane. Juventus strike me as the same.

The styles are similar. Higuain is the Juve equivalent of Kane, Dybala dives as much as Alli and the defences and keepers are the equivalents of each other, the quality may be better one way or the other but the style is similar.

Juve have conceeded 1 in their last 16 games in all comps.
Highly impressive. The quality in England is much higher, compared to some of the duff in Italy but hopefully Juventus’ quality rings true in the end. I expect Spurs to try and dive to give themselves as much of an advantage as possible. Hopefully they lose.

Is there any reason some people get 50 and some get 25 now? Presumably it depends on how much you stake every week/month but someone I work with always gets 50 and I fail to believe they stake more than me, especially when they mainly use Coral.

I'll be on Higuain first goal, he's scoring consistently now.

Highly impressive. The quality in England is much higher, compared to some of the duff in Italy but hopefully Juventus’ quality rings true in the end. I expect Spurs to try and dive to give themselves as much of an advantage as possible. Hopefully they lose.

That includes against Napoli, Roma, Atalanta, Inter, Olympiakos, Barcelona and Fiorentina, as long as some of the smaller teams.

Put your £50 on the Chile Rangers just now. Bet365 are offering 6/4, just stuck £20 on them...well, they are our South American namesakes.

Btts in the 1st half is a good one. If you place the bet right you cant lose out it. The used to offer it higher and I won all the time with the btts 1st half.

Won over £1,000 in a year with those ones, used to be able to lump £50 on it.

I’m now limited to £10 for some reason.

£25 for me. I must wager about £500 a week through them on the nags and my mate sticks a fiver on with them once in a blue moon and gets £50. Go figure. :)

Definitely not stake restricted, like the guy above btw, so thinking it's more length of time with them. Haven't had my online acct them for more than 6 months or so.

£25 for me. I must wager about £500 a week through them on the nags and my mate sticks a fiver on with them once in a blue moon and gets £50. Go figure. :)

Definitely not stake restricted, like the guy above btw, so thinking it's more length of time with them. Haven't had my online acct them for more than 6 months or so.
Why would they offer you £50 when you’re pretty much a guarantee to bet regardless, it’s used to tempt customers who aren’t regularly giving them a donation. They’re not gonna reward customers that are making money from them either.

Couple of grand up over Xmas period with them and slightly up overall since I started using them. Still get my weekly bet credits from them whether I'm up or down. Get your point VT but genuinely don't think that's it in this instance. First few in play offers I got from them not long after I joined were only for a tenner, now it's 25. Doesn't compute with the loss leader argument you make.

Until they bin that ridiculous Hotspurs, can never see them winning. Juventus by a goal. Juventus also to progress.

Just done my £25 on a home win and will decide what I'll use the free in-play bet for later. Possibly a first scorer or Juve win BTTS.

Am I missing something here? I went to Bet365 and offers and there’s no offer available for the game?

£25 on both not score first half then inplay bet both teams to score first half can’t loose bet easy money

I use to get £50 but only get a £10 now as does my m8 probably because we have won a few.

Only £10 for me these days.

Gone for >0.5 goals pre-match and still thinking about the in-play bet.

Fancy Juve to win by a couple.

Interestingly average points collected by champions and CL qualifiers is rising as fast or faster in England as in Spain, Germany, Italy etc. The 'quality' is pumped as often as in any other league.

I haven't really looked across the leagues at the stats bud but some of the lesser sides in Italy are absolutely garbage. Man Utd lost at Huddersfield, Liverpool at Swansea, Arsenal at Swansea and Spurs only scraped a late draw at Newport County (albeit in the Cup).

Dybala, Matuidi, Lichtsteiner and Barzagli reportedly all missing for Juve.
Nil nil written all over it

Went with the draw at HT at 11/10 as initial bet , and will go for it with Bernardeschi to score first in play

It’s both teams not to score you still get it pal

Ah sorry,mis-read your post :oops:

So it's 1/8 for both teams NOT to score first half and as soon as the first ball is kicked you put your free bet on @5/1 for both teams TO score first half ?

A no lose bet,that'll do for me :D

I usually do Over 0.5 first half goals before the match...
Then...BTTS 2nd half...
But might change it tonight as I think Spurs might struggle to score...
Will still do Over 0.5 first half goals..
In Play im not sure yet

%^*& sake, I always do BTTS 1st half but was putting it on just as Juve scored and missed the decent odds

Back