Tickets for the game vs Celtic

EastBelfastBear1872

Does anyone know when The Ticket office send out tickets for the game vs Celtic?
I’m situated in Bf1, But will be moved to the corner for the game against that mob.

Usually a couple of weeks before hand. Im in BF4 and used to always get the corner now im shoved up into the club deck which is absolute pish

Does anyone know when The Ticket office send out tickets for the game vs Celtic?
I’m situated in Bf1, But will be moved to the corner for the game against that mob.
If you login to the online ticket system and view your order history it will show you the seat you’ve been allocated. No idea when they are sent out.

Incidentally you can log on to your online account, go to Order History and you will see where you have been allocated for this game.

I'm in GW3 which is significantly better than the last game where I was put in CD1.

If you look in your purchase history on online account it will show where you've been moved to, we've been moved to CD2 :(

I’m in BF1 and normally get allocated GW2 (Away Corner). The ticket usually just comes through the post about 2 weeks before match.

Going by the date the seats were announced last time, if this time follows the same time frame, seat allocations will be available to view in your account in roughly nine days. Tickets arrive a week later.

Nvm, people saying it's already happened :D

I can't find my order history, any help would be appreciated, I'm trying to share I'll be moved to for this game

I can't find my order history, any help would be appreciated, I'm trying to share I'll be moved to for this game
Don't think you can get to it on a mobile device, need to be on a computer.

Once logged in, hover over the My Account drop down menu and Order History is one of the options.

I was in the corner for the game last April and there was an old man behind me who couldn't physically stand up for any long period of time. You have to wonder how he ended up with a ticket for the corner.

I'm BF5 normally but have been put in sw4, West Enclosure. Thats a new one, usually get Govan corner or Club Deck as has been mentioned.

From BF1 to CD4, I mean at least it's central, but it's still a fucking joke. Despise having to sit up there watching some paedo infecting my usual seat with AIDS.

Good few in our club got GW corner so I might get a wee swap with them lol

Seriously though I really hate shifting from a great seat in BF4 to accomodate them bastards. I know its part and parcel of having a season ticket in the BF but I love it in there as thats where I have sat for years and always is the best atmosphere for normal games. I wish the club looked after their own before that shower

yeap. CD2. Getting sick of being shoved up in there for games against them. Time we put these bastards in the corner where they belong.

Couldn’t agree more. Moving Rangers fans from their season ticket areas - guys who are ploughing in good money to the club every year without fail - to accommodate rival supporters, is a fucking nonsense.

Back