Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
C3-D92829-21-E2-46-B7-B53-E-851-EFCFCF467.jpg

They seem delighted with their signing targets of O’Donnell, Wyke and Boyle. I heard they’re after some guy called Blackwood too. They appear to be going for a complete scattergun. Just getting bodies in to Chuck at Angie and tell him to get on with it when he walks through the door. Something is very wrong over there. Their income must be through the floor and they’re into survival mode.

253-E0822-438-E-4-F63-AA83-1-F761-ECEC114.jpg

They seem delighted with their signing targets of O’Donnell, Wyke and Boyle. I heard they’re after some guy called Blackwood too. They appear to be going for a complete scattergun. Just getting bodies in to Chuck at Angie and tell him to get on with it when he walks through the door. Something is very wrong over there. Their income must be through the floor and they’re into survival mode.

If this is genuinely their signing targets then the comparsion to Warburton is very apt. These are Warburton signings all over. EFL Journeymen, couple of average SPL players.

Wyke has had a good season with 30 goals, his record before that suggests low league journeyman. Would be a Joey Garner level signing.

O’Donnell would be hilarious. He can’t defend, attack, pass, control the ball or even run
He likes tackling his own players i.e. christie in yesterdays game

I know few of them from work, and they are the precise opposite of "delighted"...

O'Donnell has them in despair, the other 2 seen as Greg Stewart type signings - decent for the SPL, back ups, bench men not first picks & they are very worried they are signing them as the core of their starting eleven.

Me = "hey yeah you (all of you!) with the sad face..."

This is my mates cousin. I am on it. He is getting neat shit as I type this.
I hope he knows what he could potentially be signing up to. A club that-

- hates Great Britain and the queen
- disrespects our armed forces
- supports terrorism
- protects/enables/encourages paedophilia

you sign up knowing these facts; then you are part of the problem.

any player they are looking at should be made well aware of these things.

what they expect transfer wise after someone suggested they sign six £5m players :)

mizpah

First name on the team-sheet

9:48 AM - Today#1235
4 x SPFL dross
3 x Dudu specials
1 x favour to Man City
2 x loan from "exciting" overseas territory (Ukraine, Greece, Japan etc)
1 x "marquee" aging ROI international
What are Dudu specials?

I know few of them from work, and they are the precise opposite of "delighted"...

O'Donnell has them in despair, the other 2 seen as Greg Stewart type signings - decent for the SPL, back ups, bench men not first picks & they are very worried they are signing them as the core of their starting eleven.

Me = "hey yeah you (all of you!) with the sad face..."
Delighted was more than a little sarcastic.

Regarding O'Donnell I thought they would sign him even as back up from Motherwell before he signed the 2 year deal - hes poor but right now from talking to Celtic fans in work - they do not have ANY right backs on there books.

from that discussion the consensus is...

GK – all 3 are garbage

RB – I don’t think they have any on the books at all
CB – Julien (injured til oct/nov) Welsh Bitton Hjelde
LB – Taylor / Boli ?

RM/RW – Forrest Dembele
CM – Turnbull Soro Rogic McGregor Connell Shaw
LM/LW Johnston Shved

Strikers – Ajeti Bayo

Ntcham away to AEK
Griffiths out of contract
Brown away Aberdeen

Assuming Ajer / Eduaord / Christie all get punted.

Makes fun reading :D considering they will be lucky to get more than 22m for the 3 star men,

Regarding O'Donnell I thought they would sign him even as back up from Motherwell before he signed the 2 year deal - hes poor but right now from talking to Celtic fans in work - they do not have ANY right backs on there books.

from that discussion the consensus is...

GK – all 3 are garbage

RB – I don’t think they have any on the books at all
CB – Julien (injured til oct/nov) Welsh Bitton Hjelde
LB – Taylor / Boli ?

RM/RW – Forrest Dembele
CM – Turnbull Soro Rogic McGregor Connell Shaw
LM/LW Johnston Shved

Strikers – Ajeti Bayo

Ntcham away to AEK
Griffiths out of contract
Brown away Aberdeen

Assuming Ajer / Eduaord / Christie all get punted.

Makes fun reading :D considering they will be lucky to get more than 22m for the 3 star men,
Have they not got that boy Ralston?

anyway, we could lose 2 or 3 Key players this summer and still be miles ahead of them. Only way we’re not winning the league this year is if we chuck it away

Have they not got that boy Ralston?

anyway, we could lose 2 or 3 Key players this summer and still be miles ahead of them. Only way we’re not winning the league this year is if we chuck it away

I believe (tim mate does anyway) he is gone - they had apparently had the option of another year (same as griffiths) but they are not planning to extend - hardly a shock as hes pish.

I agree the only team that will stop Rangers winning the league again is ourselves - if we play to the ability this squad have we should win comfortably.

where were these truth's when the dubia shite was happening?

Hail!Hail!

12K2,420

Off treasure hunting in Holland

11 minutes ago#60172
KrnyBhoy wrote:Lennon is stil trying to defend the dubai trip, when it literally says in the SFA return to football protocols that you AREN'T allowed to be at the pool or bars in hotels. Yet we done it and got away with it completely other than vocal criticism, no fines or bans which we should have faced, The Isolation for 14 close contacts to jullien (who shouldn't have been there) who contracted covid, was not a punishment, it was neccesary risk prevention.
Pubs was the reason he was insistent the Dubai trip had to happen.

His jolly to effin Carlisle on the 1st day to find an open boozer all but confirms it.

Hail!Hail!
12K2,420

11 minutes ago#60172

His jolly to effin Carlisle on the 1st day to find an open boozer all but confirms it.

Which he should have been done for but managed to escape that (another example of oppression)

Hail!Hail!
12K2,420

11 minutes ago#60172

Who was the other player who tested positive after that trip? He wasn't named I know but was it ever worked out?

Hail!Hail!

12K2,420

11 minutes ago#60172

One of them describing that situation honestly. Wow. I am shocked!

What a headline!

"The 17 Celtic players who will turn up for the first day of pre-season", Glasgow Times

It sounds like the headlines from our dark days after 2012 and that first moment of uncertainty with the player press conferences and the like. We'd been through the ringer and they seem to have... had a bit of a wobble. Increasingly seems like Dave King wasn't far form the mark with the house of cards comments
That squad they list is a shambles. OK, some of the internationals will come back. But it's still awful

This is absolutely glorious. Liewell chased down the street and lennon calling out their knuckldeaggers all in the same sentence! As you can imagine, they’re as delighted with this as they are with their rumoured signings.

At some point the hilarity is inevitably going to stop and we are going to have to deal with normality cold turkey.

But not today B-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back