Selliks official Twitter page

said it in his press conference before the ayr game apparently that confirms we are a new club

I couldn't care less what he says and i know the tims will love that comment but its a pretty stupid thing to say, that along with his comment about the piggery before we played them

I couldn't care less what he says and i know the tims will love that comment but its a pretty stupid thing to say, that along with his comment about the piggery before we played them

probably was stupid but its all about how you take it i took it to mean first trophy since 2011/2012 but obviously the celtic fans think first trophy ever

What must it be like to hate another club more than you love your own ?

What must it be like to wake up every morning utterly obsessed with another club ?

They truly are "a club like no other".

Diseased.

probably was stupid but its all about how you take it i took it to mean first trophy since 2011/2012 but obviously the celtic fans think first trophy ever
Yea i would take it that way aswell since the other trophies dont mean much.

I think the important part of the quote was 'this squad'. FFS, Murty is NOT suggesting it will be the Club's first trophy and you'd have to be stretching your imagination to McGobblegiver levels to think he was.:eek::D

I know you're not keen on Murty, but c'mon man. Really?

I think the important part of the quote was 'this squad'. FFS, Murty is NOT suggesting it will be the Club's first trophy and you'd have to be stretching your imagination to McGobblegiver levels to think he was.:eek::D

I didnt say i thought he was, i said a tim sent the quote insinuating he was, i just wanted to know what was actually said.

If it wasn't so tragic you'd almost find it funny.

Zenit won't give a sh.t about their tweet and will smash them on the park and twice as hard off it.

I wonder if the tramps have still got (Vice Champs - 1970) on their sh1tty site as part of their 'honours' :oops::eek::D:D

I genuinely couldn't believe it when I saw that years ago

Has anyone seen the programme in the link?

They have a Zenit player in cartoon running with in Red Square with Saint Basils Cathedral behind him! In their never ending obsession with us and in showing just how little class they have they couldn’t even get the city right!

What a monumental f*ck up from them

4540B9ED-6E0E-4FC2-B671-EBB2502FEF97_zpsc6tngctq.jpg

Mourinho whatever you think of him now is forever a hero in my eyes after that night in Shuvill, can you IMAGINE if they won that night? I really don't want to

Enjoy folks :D

It is scary. Sometimes when my mind drifts to Manchester and how disappointing it was , I then think of that and think "Thank f*** they never won it"

I still think one of us will lift it in my time. (I'm 24)

According to the Sun online selliks official Twitter page has a post from them showing a Zenit St.Petersburg badge and when St.Petersburg said they had the old badge the mhanks said it wasn't a mistake it was in recognition of there famous European victory which just happened to be against Rangers so it's just not there support who think about us 24/7. I hope as a club and support we never turn out like them in love with everybody who has anything against Rangers
The same club had a “blow the blues away night” 4 days after we won the SC at Parkhead because The jungle was being torn down and they didn’t want us to be the last to celebrate in it.

Now who did they play ? Inter or Benfica or Man U nope they played an Eastenders celebrity team with a couple of Corrie actors in it. Sad sad people.

The same club had a “blow the blues away night” 4 days after we won the SC at Parkhead because The jungle was being torn down and they didn’t want us to be the last to celebrate in it.

Now who did they play ? Inter or Benfica or Man U nope they played an Eastenders celebrity team with a couple of Corrie actors in it. Sad sad people.

I do recall them having a game a few days after we won the Treble but I couldn't remember who or WHAT was playing

The one and only time (thankfully) I was in that f*ckin jungle sh1tehole and we win the Treble, f*ckin fantastic :):):)

I do recall them having a game a few days after we won the Treble but I couldn't remember who or WHAT was playing

The one and only time (thankfully) I was in that f*ckin jungle sh1tehole and we win the Treble, f*ckin fantastic :):):)
We used to get part of the jungle on league visits so I have been in it a few times, I’m sure I was in it when Alex Millar scored from WeeBuds throw in

You think it’s the same people?

I doubt it.

Nah, probably not.

But it is amazing how other posters' pleas seem to fall on deaf ears.

Staggering the number of people on here who post from the red tops, Clyde or the BBC.

Fair enough. I don't really care. But don't tell people to boycott them and then engage with them.

Has anyone seen the programme in the link?

They have a Zenit player in cartoon running with in Red Square with Saint Basils Cathedral behind him! In their never ending obsession with us and in showing just how little class they have they couldn’t even get the city right!

What a monumental f*ck up from them

4540B9ED-6E0E-4FC2-B671-EBB2502FEF97_zpsc6tngctq.jpg

Zenit, from Moscow ? The Piggery Peasants geography at their special schools has paid off. :confused: I'm sure the tabloids will pick up on their glaring error.

Last edited:
We used to get part of the jungle on league visits so I have been in it a few times, I’m sure I was in it when Alex Millar scored from WeeBuds throw in

I was only 4 when Alex Miller scored that thunderbolt (what a f*ckin hit that was!) but I would NEVER have known that we got part of the jungle :eek:

I can remember the vermin getting the west enclosure, part of the main stand and I know they used to get a few sections of the Govan but I can't believe we used to get a part of the jungle :D brilliant!

I was only 4 when Alex Miller scored that thunderbolt (what a f*ckin hit that was!) but I would NEVER have known that we got part of the jungle :eek:

I can remember the vermin getting the west enclosure, part of the main stand and I know they used to get a few sections of the Govan but I can't believe we used to get a part of the jungle :D brilliant!
At Hibs it wasn’t unknown for the fans to swap ends so you were at the end you were shooting into.

I wonder if the tramps have still got (Vice Champs - 1970) on their sh1tty site as part of their 'honours' :oops::eek::D:D

I genuinely couldn't believe it when I saw that years ago

TBF to them, and I hate doing it, they have so many vice champs titles that it'd be churlish to deny them that one :D

Nah, probably not.

But it is amazing how other posters' pleas seem to fall on deaf ears.

Staggering the number of people on here who post from the red tops, Clyde or the BBC.

Fair enough. I don't really care. But don't tell people to boycott them and then engage with them.

I'd say refusing to buy a rhag is a boycott, but if there's one lying in the work's canteen and you have a peak it is hardly hypocrisy.

You just knew somewhere along the line our defeat to Zenit would be mentioned. Will not be watching their game on tv Thursday, but I wonder how long into the programme our defeat to Zenit will be mentioned.

We never had part of the jungle after 1976.

But before then it would be a common occurrence, and at Ibrox in the old derry shed as well back in the day.

They really are pathetic. Not just their support and their media wing - the club itself is a pathetic scummy mess from top to bottom. They have absolutely no class at all and the sheer need to be loved in confusing considering how vile their club is.

Zenit will probably buy into it with them as well. Shame, I'd prefer their fans to ragdoll them off the park and their team to ragdoll them on it and come away with nothing but hatred for them.

It wouldn't even be, in their mad World, "our first trophy" given we've won three league titles and a Petrofac Cup since 2012.

He clearly meant himself as in me / we / us / this squad's first trophy.

Let's not try and twist his words (much as I was unhappy with his "The Piggery is great" interview and how it came across) because some mental Tim thinks it suits them.

Remember, this is a crowd who constantly go on about Admin2 happening to a club which didn't exist before 2012 and hasn't had an Admin event in that time. If they're meaning it's Admin2 because we're obviously still Rangers, they might want to get their story straight.

Better best ignored.

Last edited:
Gherry McCulloch is in charge of their digital media.

He will have contrived the tweet in conjunction with his groin brhigaders... he is obsessed with us. They all are.

Back