Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem delighted with their signing targets of O’Donnell, Wyke and Boyle. I heard they’re after some guy called Blackwood too. They appear to be going for a complete scattergun. Just getting bodies in to Chuck at Angie and tell him to get on with it when he walks through the door. Something is very wrong over there. Their income must be through the floor and they’re into survival mode.

Im guessing as hes Australian its George Blackwood, 24 year old attacking midfielder playing for Oldham

P:15 Gls:3 Ass:1 Min:705 since September last year

What a headline!

"The 17 Celtic players who will turn up for the first day of pre-season", Glasgow Times

It sounds like the headlines from our dark days after 2012 and that first moment of uncertainty with the player press conferences and the like. We'd been through the ringer and they seem to have... had a bit of a wobble. Increasingly seems like Dave King wasn't far form the mark with the house of cards comments
Farkin marvellous.

How is it possible to fall so far so quickly? No wonder they are beeling! :D

Couldn't have dreamed this season up in my wildest dreams. Looks like they fear blowing barrier budget on players so we might get another season's worth of hilarity.

Fingers crossed!

Regarding O'Donnell I thought they would sign him even as back up from Motherwell before he signed the 2 year deal - hes poor but right now from talking to Celtic fans in work - they do not have ANY right backs on there books.

from that discussion the consensus is...

GK – all 3 are garbage

RB – I don’t think they have any on the books at all
CB – Julien (injured til oct/nov) Welsh Bitton Hjelde
LB – Taylor / Boli ?

RM/RW – Forrest Dembele
CM – Turnbull Soro Rogic McGregor Connell Shaw
LM/LW Johnston Shved

Strikers – Ajeti Bayo

Ntcham away to AEK
Griffiths out of contract
Brown away Aberdeen

Assuming Ajer / Eduaord / Christie all get punted.

Makes fun reading :D considering they will be lucky to get more than 22m for the 3 star men,
Who's Hjelde?

It really is astonishing the way they have turned on the tramp and ensured his failure is nailed on him for eternity. He is a broken man ( I use that term loosely ) and will go to his grave with all the nightmares of the last season still spinning around in his diseased mind.
It really is a joy to know. It is Karma with size 14 Dr. Martens.
What a wonderful season that was, all the usual suspects were in attendance to witness and participate in their own demise, from TLB getting bagged to Mongo getting subbed, it really has been a pleasure to see.
You took your time Karma, but by fúck was it worth the wait!

Regarding O'Donnell I thought they would sign him even as back up from Motherwell before he signed the 2 year deal - hes poor but right now from talking to Celtic fans in work - they do not have ANY right backs on there books.

GK – all 3 are garbage

LB – Taylor / Boli ?

RM/RW – Forrest Dembele
LM/LW Johnston Shved

Strikers – Ajeti Bayo

Ntcham away to AEK
Brown away Aberdeen

Makes fun reading :D considering they will be lucky to get more than 22m for the 3 star men,
That’s enough to send a Baptist to the bookies.

Wyke has had a good season with 30 goals, his record before that suggests low league journeyman. Would be a Joey Garner level signing.

O’Donnell would be hilarious. He can’t defend, attack, pass, control the ball or even run
No but he gets in the national team in front of Patterson , think about that .

It really is astonishing the way they have turned on the tramp and ensured his failure is nailed on him for eternity. He is a broken man ( I use that term loosely ) and will go to his grave with all the nightmares of the last season still spinning around in his diseased mind.
Argued that point on here many times last season. He had to stay for as long as possible, had to.

The bigger the part he played in losing the 10 the more chance we had of them turning on him and getting rid of him forever.

Could hardly have turned out better and as they now lash out at one another the damage becomes irreversible.

Cant ever see a way back for him up here with them.

Bwahahaha :D

GK – all 3 are garbage

LB – Taylor / Boli ?

RM/RW – Forrest Dembele
LM/LW Johnston Shved

Strikers – Ajeti Bayo

Ntcham away to AEK
Brown away Aberdeen

On ascom yesterday or the day before they said they'd get 40 mill from Ajer, Eduard, Ncham and Christie. Lol.

What a headline!

"The 17 Celtic players who will turn up for the first day of pre-season", Glasgow Times

It sounds like the headlines from our dark days after 2012 and that first moment of uncertainty with the player press conferences and the like. We'd been through the ringer and they seem to have... had a bit of a wobble. Increasingly seems like Dave King wasn't far form the mark with the house of cards comments
Wasn’t far off the Mark? He totally underplayed it :D

are these howling rumours they are skint? or something else?

remy mcswain
74K9,084

Older than dirt

10:46 PM - 1 day ago#1222
Frank Murphy wrote:
10:26 PM - 1 day ago
Sign a big name you say. What about Charlie Wyke you ungrateful malcontents.

I mean it’s got vowels, consonants, syllables and capital letters. What more do you want.
Sviatchenko is an even bigger name and just adds to the howling rumours. If he is in, I am definitely out.

On ascom yesterday or the day before they said they'd get 40 mill from Ajer, Eduard, Ncham and Christie. Lol.
Edouard reportedly going for 15 (I know, but humour them for a minute) Ajer for 6.

So Ntcham and Christie are bringing in 19 between the pair of them?!

I thought you guys who watch ACSOM told us they were the sensible/reasonable ones?

Been without a club for a while, according to the Recrod.
they're not taking this rumour well at all :D.

Moonbeam

First-team starter

11:24 PM - 1 day ago#1226
Sviatchenko was God awful. Slow, wee, couldnae jump and would frequently get willingly involved in wrestling matches with strikers (that he would frequently lose).

Hard to see how this season ends up in anything other than total a disaster at this stage.

Not one thin dime.

Let me get this straight. They are thinking of signing a defender they got rid of for £1m three years ago? Really. Hahahaha
In other news, Leverkusen have decided Ajer is shite, and some bloke they tried to sign from Houston Dynamos last year who chose Boavista instead is back on their radar. Why? Because he’s mates with Izaguerre who has told him they are the best club in the world.....however they will have fend off offers from Southampton and West Ham for his signature.......
Hahahahaha indeed

anyone know what lennon said?

25Nakamura

First-team starter

8:57 PM - 1 day ago#60240
I wish someone would call him out on the absolute nonsense that the protests at Celtic Park were a result of one cup loss. People just turned up at the stadium in numbers within ten minutes of the final whistle? Or is it more likely it was pre-planned because he is a complete waste of space and everyone bar him and those in charge at the club could see his time was up.

We wanted him out as we feared our minor chance of winning the league (made minor by his piss poor attitude to sports fitness and utilising the squad) was becoming more and more farfetched.

I can, and always will, take Celtic losing trophies. Whether that’s leagues(I’d rather not lose to those scumbags but accept it will happen from time to time), or cups. Or European defeats against teams just better on the day. I struggle with seeing Celtic employ a guy who threatens woman and makes bigoted comments to woman. I also struggle with the people at the top of the hierarchy being lazy, stupid pumpkin. His sheer presence constantly destroyed the club and good riddance he is gone. It isn’t the end of those that should exit the club but it was essential this weirdo was gone and the protests were planned because it was clear that we were on a constant downward trajectory, regardless of one result.

Can’t stand him.

anyone know what lennon said?

25Nakamura

First-team starter

8:57 PM - 1 day ago#60240
I wish someone would call him out on the absolute nonsense that the protests at Celtic Park were a result of one cup loss. People just turned up at the stadium in numbers within ten minutes of the final whistle? Or is it more likely it was pre-planned because he is a complete waste of space and everyone bar him and those in charge at the club could see his time was up.

We wanted him out as we feared our minor chance of winning the league (made minor by his piss poor attitude to sports fitness and utilising the squad) was becoming more and more farfetched.

I can, and always will, take Celtic losing trophies. Whether that’s leagues(I’d rather not lose to those scumbags but accept it will happen from time to time), or cups. Or European defeats against teams just better on the day. I struggle with seeing Celtic employ a guy who threatens woman and makes bigoted comments to woman. I also struggle with the people at the top of the hierarchy being lazy, stupid pumpkin. His sheer presence constantly destroyed the club and good riddance he is gone. It isn’t the end of those that should exit the club but it was essential this weirdo was gone and the protests were planned because it was clear that we were on a constant downward trajectory, regardless of one result.

Can’t stand him.
They Didn’t have a problem with him threatening women and other disgusting behaviour until he started losing football games.

Let me get this straight. They are thinking of signing a defender they got rid of for £1m three years ago? Really. Hahahaha
In other news, Leverkusen have decided Ajer is shite, and some bloke they tried to sign from Houston Dynamos last year who chose Boavista instead is back on their radar. Why? Because he’s mates with Izaguerre who has told him they are the best club in the world.....however they will have fend off offers from Southampton and West Ham for his signature.......
Hahahahaha indeed
summed up here :D

Quiet Assasin

57K19,052

Older than dirt

11:47 PM - 1 day ago#2555
Sold him and signed Hendry.

Sold Hendry and signed him.

Serendipities

When his mistress found out he had a 3rd woman on the side she threatened to tell his wife and he threatened to put a knife to her throat then got his mates to phone her and threaten her.
I know that bit it was more this 'and makes bigoted comments to woman'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back