Uri Geller will help Scotland beat England

Aragorn

...or so the holder of physic powers, fraud, charlatan believes by holding a Scotland shirt and channelling his mystical powers through the shirt and into the team.

Is it worth putting a bet on a positive outcome then?

He hasn't stated whether or not he will be taking over the goalkeeping position to improve our chances even more so.

Unless he is bringing back the ghost of Diego Maradona and calling him Davie McDona then he has no chance

...or so the holder of physic powers, fraud, charlatan believes by holding a Scotland shirt and channelling his mystical powers through the shirt and into the team.

Is it worth putting a bet on a positive outcome then?

He hasn't stated whether or not he will be taking over the goalkeeping position to improve our chances even more so.
Every tournament, this idiot turns up saying he's going to help (insert team here).

Can't stand the prick.

Clarkes in the paper today asking what O'Donnell did wrong against the Czechs? lol
No hope for Scotland then, it just shows how blinkered Clarke is if he can't see anything wrong what I can see is it's good news for England. :eek:

uri6.jpg

"Och aye.... the noo...."

Nothing to do with what O'Donnell done wrong , he isn't good enough and Patterson is a far better option, yes, even at his young age.

I'll hang fire on my bet until I see if Tommy the Tortoise eats a lettuce leaf out of the Scotland bowl or the England bowl.

Lets see him back up his claims by putting a large pile of money on scotland, at the bookies!

Last edited:
Will take a lot more than his spoon bending and ball moving bullshit for him to get Scotland a result. England will destroy them on Friday night especially if Clarke plays the same side as Monday. And he will.

Will take a lot more than his spoon bending and ball moving bullshit for him to get Scotland a result. England will destroy them on Friday night especially if Clarke plays the same side as Monday. And he will.
I'm now consigned that he won't change much if anything, awful

No Gilmour, Patterson, Fraser or Adams in Friday then. This dinosaur is actually going to double down and pick the same under performers from Monday

He only knows how to stifle teams on an artificial pitch, who the fk goes to a major competition and plays a motherwell right back? its comical.

if Clarke doesn't realise where O'Donnell went wrong on Monday then he's not fit to be a manager

not getting out to his man on the cross for the first goal, I'd say he's indirectly at fault for the 2nd because Hendry isn't shooting if the pass is on to the RB but O'Donnell was behind the play. It's simply going to be the same negative team and facing a much better opposition as well on Friday night

if Clarke doesn't realise where O'Donnell went wrong on Monday then he's not fit to be a manager

not getting out to his man on the cross for the first goal, I'd say he's indirectly at fault for the 2nd because Hendry isn't shooting if the pass is on to the RB but O'Donnell was behind the play. It's simply going to be the same negative team and facing a much better opposition as well on Friday night
Not to mention the point out on the right wing when the ball got rolled to him. He let it run under his foot, and as he turned to see where it went, he back heeled it out of play.

Both Clarke and O'Donnell are completely out of their depth.

No Gilmour, Patterson, Fraser or Adams in Friday then. This dinosaur is actually going to double down and pick the same under performers from Monday
Even at the minimum from your list of 4, Adams should be a shoe in. Patterson a close second.

Not to mention the point out on the right wing when the ball got rolled to him. He let it run under his foot, and as he turned to see where it went, he back heeled it out of play.

Both Clarke and O'Donnell are completely out of their depth.
That was arguably almost more embarrassing than Marshall’s clanger. I’d have expected a guy with a club foot to have controlled the ball better than that.

If Scotland should somehow scrape a win he'll be all over the place claiming responsibility.

But when they don't he'll not be heard of for ages as he usually isn't when his prediction turns to shite.

The guys a total fraud,was called out over 40 years ago on the Johnny Carson show in the states,you’ll find it on YouTube,also close friends with Michael Jackson,says it all really.

Back