UEFA CL/EL/ECL Qualifying games

Looks straightforward for Hibs, a bit less so for the Sheep. In ECL-QR2 at least. Long way to go for either to get to the groups.

Europa Conference League QR2

Aberdeen v BK Häcken (SWE)
already getting feeling this new European tournament is going to be pointless .

they decided what day these games will be played on? with champion league mainly being Tuesday/Wednesday and Europa also on Thursday.

they decided what day these games will be played on? with champion league mainly being Tuesday/Wednesday and Europa also on Thursday.
Played on Thursdays along side the Europa League

Does this mean no away fans? Not sure if I’m reading it correct.
Pretty sure it does mate, I read it because on a German Fan Page they were reporting there will be non for Union Berlin who are in the Play Offs for the Conference League - played end of August.

06/16/2021 - UEFA

UEFA bans visiting fans in European Cup qualifiers​

Guest fans are not allowed in the qualifying matches and play-offs of the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Europa Conference League. This was decided by UEFA on Monday at the proposal of the Executive Committee.

Some pretty decent teams in it when we get to the later rounds mate. Not a tournament I want to see us involved in but its going to be competitive enough.

Roma, Spurs, Basel, Copenhagen, Anderlecht, Feyenoord to name but a few.

Can someone post the teams we can get on both rounds please if the top seeds win?
3rd round qualifier

Code:
Seeded clubs                   coef.             Unseeded clubs                 coef.
------------------------ --- ----------------    ------------------------ --- ----------------
Dinamo Zagreb *          Cro  44.500             Ludogorets Razgrad *     Bul  28.000
Slavia Praha             Cze  43.500             Malmö FF *               Swe  18.500
Olympiakos Piraeus **    Gre  43.000             CFR Cluj *               Rom  16.500
Young Boys **            Sui  35.000             Legia Warsaw *           Pol  16.500
Red Star Belgrade **     Srb  32.500             Sheriff Tiraspol *       Mol  14.500
Glasgow Rangers          Sco  31.250             Ferencváros *            Hun  13.500

Play-off round
Code:
Seeded clubs                   coef.             Unseeded clubs                 coef.
------------------------ --- ----------------    ------------------------ --- ----------------
FC Salzburg              Aut  59.000             Young Boys **            Sui  35.000
Dinamo Zagreb *          Cro  44.500             Red Star Belgrade **     Srb  32.500
Slavia Praha *3          Cze  43.500             Glasgow Rangers *3       Sco  31.250
Olympiakos Piraeus **    Gre  43.000             Brøndby IF               Den   7.000

I saw Midjylland about a month ago and they were their usual workmanlike selves.

I'd say it's 50/50 for them.

Some pretty decent teams in it when we get to the later rounds mate. Not a tournament I want to see us involved in but its going to be competitive enough.

Roma, Spurs, Basel, Copenhagen, Anderlecht, Feyenoord to name but a few.
see am very traditional.....I just see it as pointless when we have the UCL and EL already

Four friendlies and a league game before they play Celtic.

Cajuste, Evander, Onyeka, Sisto are good players.
you can add Kaba to that list as well.

Onyeka may be gone by then - talk of Brentford signing him for upwards of 10m (they have the same owners...)

like i said before they are a good outfit and they will fancy there chances against that lot.

Due to the turnover and whats happening at their club any tie from the 3 they could get was going to be tough. I was hoping Gala because I believe they would've been the hardest challenge but FCM are a very tough tie as well. That big striker they have when they played us was a handful. Can't remember his name. I wonder if he is still there. Hopefully FCM have improved their defence because it was all over the place against us.

Edit - Kaba that was the striker. He was pretty decent and will give their poor defence a bit of a torrid time.

Due to the turnover and whats happening at their club any tie from the 3 they could get was going to be tough. I was hoping Gala because I believe they would've been the hardest challenge but FCM are a very tough tie as well. That big striker they have when they played us was a handful. Can't remember his name. I wonder if he is still there. Hopefully FCM have improved their defence because it was all over the place against us.

Edit - Kaba that was the striker. He was pretty decent and will give their poor defence a bit of a torrid time.
I wanted us to sign kaba

If they go out to midtylland they're out completely. If they go out the following round they go into Europa groups. I think.
They drop into EL qualifying if they lose in this round. EL groups if they lose in the next round, or the one after.

There was a mini obsession with Kaba on here after we played them. Some people are easily impressed by a strong striker. He was average.

Hes a good player- big / quick / strong

fhe’s pretty much a goal in every 3 games striker

24 goals in 64 games for Elche
22 goals in 75 games for Midtyjland

He wouldn’t have been a bad buy IMHO which is probably why Watford have been linked with him recently.

Back