NARSA

Four of us booked,My mates done Vegas before and thought it was brilliant.So looking forward to it.Just started playing golf in the last year and hoping they have a golf day or just playing golf there?Anybody played golf in Vegas??
Yes it is on the Friday, made the mistake of staying out drinking till 5.30 am then on the bus an hour later. worst day on a golf course ever, 110 degrees, hang over kicked in pronto. lost all our golf balls by the 16th hole. swore I would never do that again but I did.:))

I posted this last month and noticed this advert on on Saturday. NB Same company is offering a similar package for TGU from 10th June 2022

8FCzkpm.jpg

mkNmfHQ.jpg
Gents, these look and are good deals, I’m sure you’ll have hotel taxes and resort fees on top of it. Worth asking the question so you know your final price.

Nevada has a 13.8 % service tax and the hotel will charge about $40-$45 a night resort fee so, make sure you add them on before you book up and you don't get any nasty surprises when you get to the hotel front desk. Or, if you are trying to persuade the wife, just don't mention them.

Nevada has a 13.8 % service tax and the hotel will charge about $40-$45 a night resort fee so, make sure you add them on before you book up and you don't get any nasty surprises when you get to the hotel front desk. Or, if you are trying to persuade the wife, just don't mention them.
Resort fees in Vegas are brutal,but sadly unavoidable.

Wonder if there’ll be another tranche of tickets released, looking at FB/Twitter it appears loads of people that had the hotel booked have missed out

That’s why it’s always an idea to wait until you have event tickets first.

Most definitely, tbf I think a quick scan showed it was people going for the first time

Hotels easily cancelled but don’t know if that affects NARSA if there’s rooms from their block booking lying empty

Wonder if there’ll be another tranche of tickets released, looking at FB/Twitter it appears loads of people that had the hotel booked have missed out

NARSA have contacted the hotel and as soon as they have the ok to increase the attendance, more tickets will go on sale.

The hotel was already oversold as well, so any cancellations shouldn't be too bad.

Not really, Thursday,Friday and Sunday with the bears is more enjoyable than the Saturday night imho.

You need tickets for the Thursday, Friday and Saturday though. The banquette is dire but the others days are good

Gents, these look and are good deals, I’m sure you’ll have hotel taxes and resort fees on top of it. Worth asking the question so you know your final price.
I'm sure I read somewhere you can legally refuse to pay resort fees worth a check

How many extra tickets were released? Just seen it sold out in 30secs

I'm sure I read somewhere you can legally refuse to pay resort fees worth a check
Not sure if that's the case or not, but the last time I was in Vegas we booked through BA holidays and they advertised all resort fees were included in the booking price. This was the Aria hotel.

When we got to the hotel they told us how much resort fee was due for the overall stay and that they'd actually not been covered in my holiday cost.

I just told them to take it up with BA cos I wasn't paying it. I'm pretty sure they never took it up with BA but they 'let me off without paying' them anyway, so there's definitely some wiggle room.

It obviously may vary from resort to resort and even may depend whether you get a decent reception staff member checking you in or a jobsworth walloper.

I'd suggest being prepared to pay it, but still try to get out of it if you can - nothing to lose!

No issues going into hotel, May struggle to get to the pool area if you’re considering that.

As long as I can hear the flute bands parading thru the hotel, I will be fine. There are bound to be a load of SashBashes going on in the bars if not round the pools.

Anyway, I'd rather see the Local lassies than the peely wally Glesga Sengas and Karens.

Not sure if that's the case or not, but the last time I was in Vegas we booked through BA holidays and they advertised all resort fees were included in the booking price. This was the Aria hotel.

When we got to the hotel they told us how much resort fee was due for the overall stay and that they'd actually not been covered in my holiday cost.

I just told them to take it up with BA cos I wasn't paying it. I'm pretty sure they never took it up with BA but they 'let me off without paying' them anyway, so there's definitely some wiggle room.

It obviously may vary from resort to resort and even may depend whether you get a decent reception staff member checking you in or a jobsworth walloper.

I'd suggest being prepared to pay it, but still try to get out of it if you can - nothing to lose!
Everyone will need to check but it's suggested you pay for all the amenities available but it's actually against the law, they cannot enforce it. It won't stop them from trying to add on around 20% to your bill but just politely decline.

Yes it is on the Friday, made the mistake of staying out drinking till 5.30 am then on the bus an hour later. worst day on a golf course ever, 110 degrees, hang over kicked in pronto. lost all our golf balls by the 16th hole. swore I would never do that again but I did.:))
Cant wait booked 10 nights..the last 1 in vegas was amazing

Back