Selliks official Twitter page

My sister in laws man is a rhabid, we haven’t talked football in months since I told him to shut the f@ck up at a funeral of all places, his subject of course was us.

Haven’t read the whole thread but I assume this is the work of the bitter moron that is Gerry McCulloch, it sounds like the type of petty crap he would put out.

So Celtic put up the old crest of their opposition because that was their crest when they beat a club that many Celtic supporters deny exists....?

%^*& me.

Last week the Sun also ran something from the tims official twitter about Brown with his arms outstretched in front of Diouf from the Scottish cup tie at Ibrox a few years back.
FFS get a grip of yourselves.
The Scottish Sun should tell this football club there is more to life than bitterness and hatred.
The tims I know are obsessed with that picture. They think he's the big man because of that photo.

They have no answer to the question "who won the fucking league that year?" though.

I was on that thread there and someone said Murty gave an interview saying when this squad deliver our first trophy there will be an outpour from the fans, i dont remember Murty saying this ?
He did before sundays game im sure i cant remember when but im adamant i heard him say that.

According to the Sun online selliks official Twitter page has a post from them showing a Zenit St.Petersburg badge and when St.Petersburg said they had the old badge the mhanks said it wasn't a mistake it was in recognition of there famous European victory which just happened to be against Rangers so it's just not there support who think about us 24/7. I hope as a club and support we never turn out like them in love with everybody who has anything against Rangers

Disrespectful to Zenit……but typical of the ‘Bog Trotters’

Obsessed.

B8628_A95-_DD5_F-438_C-_AF56-9_B5526062871.jpg

Keep walking dickhead!
What a bad bad loser that specky bastard was

Somebody has actually noticed that they have a different badge and changed it to the old one, absolutely pathetic, if I didn't hate them so much I'd nearly feel sorry for them.

Looks like they have used the old badge on the programme too. Not very professional, are they #allabouttheRangers

Its fair enough as long as they dont post the link.

I think the whole concept of boycotting is weird, but this is the first I've read that posters are allowed to post to a story as long as they don't post the link. Are you suggesting that posters don't have the willpower not to click?

He did before sundays game im sure i cant remember when but im adamant i heard him say that.
He did say that but only a deranged mongo would take it as him saying it would be the first in history and an even further deranged mongo to think it’s proof of something while ignoring every football authority in Europe. I heard it and thought nothing about it until I seen it mentioned on another thread.

He did say that but only a deranged mongo would take it as him saying it would be the first in history and an even further deranged mongo to think it’s proof of something while ignoring every football authority in Europe. I heard it and thought nothing about it until I seen it mentioned on another thread.
i agree 100% I knew what he meant.

A cracking Trinity Mirror Sport Media design fück up, creatively disguised as a dig at us.

Bet Steve Hanrahan, Rick Cooke and the team at HQ in Liverpool - where all the designs are done - are feeling like cünts this morning.

Shame that.

Back