Zenit going to be training at Auchenhowie this week

Blue Goose

I see that we have offered our services to Zenit to allow them to train before the game against the Shettlestons.

With our fantastic facilities available I expect Timmy to get their mandatory pumping.

Another fantastic gesture from the club. I hope when they gub them, then Timmy will blame us. :D

I see that we have offered our services to Zenit to allow them to train before the game against the Shettlestons.

With our fantastic facilities available I expect Timmy to get their mandatory pumping.

Another fantastic gesture from the club. I hope when they gub them, then Timmy will blame us. :D
I sincerely hope the mentally challengeds are on the receiving end of humping and if we can be of any assistance to that then even better .

As we should always do for opponents of the Hordes of Evil.

Zenit have bags of pace and are more than capable ,I don’t see ANY way where the filth win ,if they get a draw at home they will be lucky .

They are out .

We’re going to get slated for this.
However, I’m going to enjoy every minute, every word of it.

Hoping for some rusty, industrial tackling from the Ruskies. If they halve no-neck their use of our facilities will have paid for itself.

Zenit have bags of pace and are more than capable ,I don’t see ANY way where the filth win ,if they get a draw at home they will be lucky .

They are out .

Hope your right mate , but I've never seen a team carry as much luck in my puff as that shower - all it takes is a zenit player to get sent off for sweet FA and it's a different game
How many times does it happen in Europe that they don't get punished as they should but they get that lucky break !!!

but ....but rangers should be helping other scottish in europe(guaranteed this will be mentioned somewhere in the mhedia) go fck yourselfs ya smelly 19th Century Terrorist fcks

can anyone envision selllic helping porto if we where to play them,

Hope your right mate , but I've never seen a team carry as much luck in my puff as that shower - all it takes is a zenit player to get sent off for sweet FA and it's a different game
How many times does it happen in Europe that they don't get punished as they should but they get that lucky break !!!
You have slept through the CL group stage, haven't you?

It will be great for our young players to see these guys training up close. They might even learn a few new drills

Given Bruno was captain only a few year ago should be a good experience for all

Heres hoping the mental fans on the park at full tine challenging us to a square go show up at the piggery

The Gangreen Brigade will be shitting themselves also as The Zenit mob are no pussies.

plLXL92.jpg

Hope Bruno gives them a few tips on who to (kickthefukoutof) watch. Hopefully lego is protesting after the game that he is not surprised as he didn't get any protection :D:D

Touch of class and I wonder if they sought guidance from Advocaat.
The next positive step would be for Ibrox to be open for stadium tours for interested travelling fans.
Great idea. Sure this has been mentioned in the past. This is defo sonething the club need to look into

Back