Euro 2020 Netherlands vs Austria 8pm BBC1

The commentary and punditry by BBC/ITV at this competition has been the worst I can ever remember

It’s painful to listen to man

Depay Van Vossened it, BUT that Weighorst is the biggest donkey of a striker I’ve seen for a long long time- he’s brutal.

If you want to make the country proud Jack, just think twice before having a pop at goal this time son

In the pub so no volume bit confused why he keeps getting mentioned, whats happening?
Jammy bastard :))

They keep giving it “whys he passing, that means there’s two things that can go wrong (bad pass or bad finish by Depay).

It’s a sitter from Depay.

That interviewer is a wee dirty!

Love a summer dress on a woman haha

1f4

She def looked into it eh haha

Aye, gushing praise and fawning flattery, from his Croatia performance to how good at basketball he was. (They had to cut the bit where she said she was pretty handy with balls herself)

Not her first rodeo with luring a young footballer, that’s for sure

Aye, gushing praise and fawning flattery, from his Croatia performance to how good at basketball he was. (They had to cut the bit where she said she was pretty handy with balls herself)

Tbf I spent a large part of my youth in Leeds so have a soft sport for them, she could do worse.

Ive no idea who she is, but she seemed nice and knowledgeable.

What did the commentator say about Wijnaldum there about needing a goal to match a record? Can't have heard him right as sounded like he needed one to match cruyff and Kluivert?

Netherlands should be out of sight but the misses in the first half could come back to haunt them. That’s another sitter missed

Back