Another good old bear has left us

Condolences on your loss, young Mr Weir.

Your dad sounds like a guy that all of us would have taken to. The hole he leaves in your life won’t ever be filled, but the jagged edges round that hole won’t always feel so jagged.

Thoughts and my prayers with you, your dad and your family at this saddest of moments. :(

Sorry for your loss - difficult time for you and your family but good that you have these great memories of your times together watching The Rangers with your Dad.

We as a football family have lost many great supporters/friends over the past few years.

Can only hope and pray that our team reached that magic 55 before many more depart this earth.

Sorry for your loss mate. Your Dad has clearly done a good job bringing you up as a Bear and you've written a touching tribute to him.

RIP Harry.

Just reading the OP again.

Fans like this should have their stories told. I am always fascinated with stories from older Bears who were following Rangers before my time.

Mr Weir is indeed a great loss to the Rangers family.

Sorry for your loss mate. Its nearly a year since mine has went so i know exactly what you are going through. Hope you and the family can stay as strong as you's can.

Condolences on your loss, young Mr Weir.

Your dad sounds like a guy that all of us would have taken to. The hole he leaves in your life won’t ever be filled, but the jagged edges round that hole won’t always feel so jagged.

Thoughts and my prayers with you, your dad and your family at this saddest of moments. :(
Condolencies to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss, thoughts are with you. It's nice that you are able to pay such a good tribute to him.

Your dad has left a wonderful legacy.

Nothing can ever take away those fantastic memories that Harry has left you with.

RIP Harry. A veteran Bear.

Sorry to hear about your loss mate.

He sounds the type of man I’d love to have had a blether with.

Condolences to you and the family

Sorry for your loss OP. Sounds as if Harry passed the baton proudly on to you. Bet he had some stories to tell.

PS Got a ticket like that in my drawer. Always meaning to get it in a frame.

Sorry for your loss mate. Harry witnessed the best of times following us and he'll be happy with the part Rangers played in his and your life. He wouldn't change a thing.

Back