Zenit going to be training at Auchenhowie this week

I see that we have offered our services to Zenit to allow them to train before the game against the Shettlestons.

With our fantastic facilities available I expect Timmy to get their mandatory pumping.

Another fantastic gesture from the club. I hope when they gub them, then Timmy will blame us. :D
I take it when you say offered that they accepted ?;)

Out of interest, where did Bayern, PSG and Anderlecht train? I don’t recall any stories of them using Auchenhowie.

Bayern definitely did. They stayed the night of their match and trained at Auchenhowie the following day, also, and flew straight to Dortmund where they were playing on the Saturday.

Hope your right mate , but I've never seen a team carry as much luck in my puff as that shower - all it takes is a zenit player to get sent off for sweet FA and it's a different game
How many times does it happen in Europe that they don't get punished as they should but they get that lucky break !!!
Theve won about 3 in 30 games in Europe

Were helping the club who beat us in a Euro final? Hmm....

Each to their own i guess.
Erm! If we'd beaten them in the final it would have been okay to invite them to train at our facilities?

You're harbouring that hate for ten fucking years?

It's akin to saying don't let Bayern Munich train on it because they beat us in a final in 1967.

Or is there a certain length of time in between 10 years and 51 years where it becomes acceptable to be welcoming to our esteemed, victorious Euro rivals.

Honestly mate, take a day off.

Last edited:
On the tours subject, we should be looking to so some sort of discount in order to entice the Russians into going on the tour. Something along the lines of 'if you are wearing a Zenit top then you get 25% off or something like that. We should be doing everything we can to get foreign football fans on the tour.

Given Bruno was captain only a few year ago should be a good experience for all

Heres hoping the mental fans on the park at full tine challenging us to a square go show up at the piggery
Hope Bruno educates them on the mhanks " real " history , you know the history that none of them talk about !

Touch of class and I wonder if they sought guidance from Advocaat.
The next positive step would be for Ibrox to be open for stadium tours for interested travelling fans.

We should definitely let some crazy Russians run amok through Ibrox.

I remember there was an outcry when we allowed a team to use our facilities a few years ago during big chucks time.

I'm just patiently waiting until they play Legia Warsaw next .. I really think that's the game the poles want .

Maybe the green brigade would accept the invitation England got in 99 in saski park .. Wishful thinking on my part tbf .

I'm just patiently waiting until they play Legia Warsaw next .. I really think that's the game the poles want .

Maybe the green brigade would accept the invitation England got in 99 in saski park .. Wishful thinking on my part tbf .
I’d look forward to Legia’s banner.

Were helping the club who beat us in a Euro final? Hmm....

Each to their own i guess.
That’s how sport works. You lose games sometimes. The world would be a very bitter place if everybody was bitter forever after they lose.

Unfortunately beaten fair and square by the better team.

What’s the problem?

Were they not reported bribing officials during the campaign? Pretty sure one of their players even later admitted it. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong but that doesn't sound like fair and square to me.

The mentally challenged official club twitter spews its snideness towards Rangers.
I like the way the club responds with gestures like this.

We should offer this to every team that plays those bastards. It gives our coaches a look at other training methods too.

“Nice to be nice “,now return the gesture and hump these mentally challenged barstewards,then await the excuses injuries,our fans didn’t have their giros,blah,blah.cmon the zenit.

Personally I think it would benefit us if Celitc progressed to the next round, we play them in just under 4 weeks and a few grueling European ties can only tire them out. Not like there is going to be a huge commercial benefit to them by progressing 1 round in the Europa league?

I remember there was an outcry when we allowed a team to use our facilities a few years ago during big chucks time.
It was Juventus. I remember Antonio Conte was their manager at the time and him saying he didn’t understand why there was so much attention given to them using our facilities.

Back