Seat Transfer – new smartcards?

klos

Has anyone who got a seat transfer received their new smartcards or had any indication when the smartcards are due to be posted out?

Surely they will arrive soon, and before the Arsenal friendly.

Thanks in Advance.

Has anyone who got a seat transfer received their new smartcards or had any indication when the smartcards are due to be posted out?

Surely they will arrive soon, and before the Arsenal friendly.

Thanks in Advance.
Seat transfer? Your lucky . Been waiting more than 10 years for that to happen .

You’ve waited 10 years? You could’ve had the pick of your seat until about 4 years ago
Yes. Fucked up. Was able to sit next to my son every home game then so never pushed it. Have had 1 offer for 2 seats together and that was 3 rows from front in the Sandy Jardine stand at that time. Declined it due to possibly getting soaked every time it pissed down.

Yes. Fucked up. Was able to sit next to my son every home game then so never pushed it. Have had 1 offer for 2 seats together and that was 3 rows from front in the Sandy Jardine stand at that time. Declined it due to possibly getting soaked every time it pissed down.
Funnily I turned down a move to row C of Govan also three years back got one for row X last year yet to sit in it still lol

I managed to get a season ticket last week after years of waiting. Do you think I will get a new smart card through or will it automatically be on the ready card I’ve had for years (if we even get to a game)

I managed to get a season ticket last week after years of waiting. Do you think I will get a new smart card through or will it automatically be on the ready card I’ve had for years (if we even get to a game)
A new smart card will be sent to you.
(Should say this in your confirmation email?)

Back