Women’s Team Sign Jane Ross

For those that are interested, the women’s team signed Scotland international Jane Ross today. She’s had a fantastic career to date and will be an excellent addition to the team.

I know Jane personally and her family and they are all Rangers fans.

Really think she’ll make a difference this year to the team.
I enjoyed watching the Women's team last season - even though it all petered out dismally in the end, mainly due to dominating the Dhims but gifting them the points.

Hopefully this young woman can help them get over the line next time around.

104 goals in 118 games when she played for Glasgow city although it was years ago.

Have to imagine she will make a big difference. We were really lacking a quality striker which showed the the big games

when i saw she was leaving Man Utd i wondered if we'd bring her in
need that winner mentality to overcome the hurdles of the other 2 title challengers

squad needs more than that tho

What’s the feeling on the Manager? Should he have been sacked based on last years performance?

Got the impression we wanted the title, with CL as the fall back.

He missed out on both.

I still maintain if there wasn’t the forced Covid break in December until spring we win the league. Demolished Glasgow City game before the before the call. Momentum was 100% with us.

combination of that, the decimation of our attacking threat & Thomsons bizarre standard subs and use of squad

What’s the feeling on the Manager? Should he have been sacked based on last years performance?

Got the impression we wanted the title, with CL as the fall back.

He missed out on both.
He should have been fired as it is not acceptable with the budget he had not to get at a UCL place.

For those that are interested, the women’s team signed Scotland international Jane Ross today. She’s had a fantastic career to date and will be an excellent addition to the team.

I know Jane personally and her family and they are all Rangers fans.

Really think she’ll make a difference this year to the team.
The Macs will be rockin

I'm told by those who follow the Womens game that this is a bit of a coup for us and that she will be a very good signing. Albeit she's a bit older now but still very capable apparently.

That she and her family are all Bears is a big bonus as well.

62 goals in 136 appearances for Scotland apparently.
She will definitely have had offers in England there is no doubt, it’s a great bit of business

Is Jane still in the Scotland team ?

little I seen last year did suggest we needed striker after Kirsty got that bad injury in match at Celtic

Just out of interest, what kind of money is there to be made in Scottish women's football???

Back