Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also they only started wearing hoops around 1903.
The rumour goes that they travelled to Love Street for a game v St mirren.

Apparently they forgot their kit and had to borrow some from the nearest sympathetic club, St Anthonys and the celtic director named Glass liked it that much they copied it.

Don't know exactly how true it is but I will choose to believe it.

B-D

brigadesdg

Considering retirement

4 minutes ago#249
Bain, Taylor, Urhoghide, Welsh, Ralston, Soro, McGregor, Montgomery, Turnbull, Abada, Ajeti for this by the looks of it. 2-0 to the Midgies.

Would be a nice surprise to see Starfelt and a new RB ready for this.

This guff is now taken as fact

BardseyCelt
21K6,648

17 min. ago#4215
Turnbull was one of the most creative players in Europe despite only playing since December and coming back from an injury. He is a first choice 10.
A comment made during the 1-1 draw in March, highlights replayed on Sky last night, said Turnbull had more assists than any other player despite him missing so much of the season.
I’m not sure if this is for Celtic or for the whole league.
I don’t know how it could be over the whole season but it may well be.
Anybody shed any light on this claim?

A comment made during the 1-1 draw in March, highlights replayed on Sky last night, said Turnbull had more assists than any other player despite him missing so much of the season.
Well, he takes all their corners and free-kicks.:rolleyes:

He may well have been for Celtic during March - doubt it was for the entire league, even at that point.

Christie ended up with the most assists for them in the end up though.

Must have been for Celtic only as Hagi had more goal involvements than Turnbull last season.

I’m sure the stat was ‘chances created’ which is essentially if you cross a ball into an area and no one even gets on the end of it it goes down as one. No wonder Turnbull is high on this stat as all he does is shift the ball out his feet and hit into an area. He hits all dead balls also.

Must have been for Celtic only as Hagi had more goal involvements than Turnbull last season.

I’m sure the stat was ‘chances created’ which is essentially if you cross a ball into an area and no one even gets on the end of it it goes down as one. No wonder Turnbull is high on this stat as all he does is shift the ball out his feet and hit into an area. He hits all dead balls also.

Several players with more assists

Where do you even begin with this shite :D

Torquemada
16K10,107

Off treasure hunting in Holland
26 minutes ago#123621
searcher52 wrote:
8:35 AM - Today
Father John Misty wrote:
9:36 PM - 1 day ago
Good, here's my chance. Can some kind soul please explain to me why eff penny arcade has been clutched so lovingly to their hearts? Is there something deep within the lyrics that I'm missing or has the clip been doctored?
It’s a “celebration” of the shooting dead of five Catholics at Seán Graham’s bookies shop in Belfast. All their songs are to celebrate murder. The lurkers on here will try to claim it’s not, as they tried to claim the bouncy wasn’t to celebrate the stomping to death of another young Catholic in full view of the RUC, but it is.

Torquemada
16K10,107

26 minutes ago#123621

It’s a “celebration” of the shooting dead of five Catholics at Seán Graham’s bookies shop in Belfast. All their songs are to celebrate murder. The lurkers on here will try to claim it’s not, as they tried to claim the bouncy wasn’t to celebrate the stomping to death of another young Catholic in full view of the RUC, but it is.
And the top of the socks signify up to our knees etc etc

They live in a fantasy world.

Torquemada
16K10,107

26 minutes ago#123621

Some of their fans are beyond help with their perceptions of life.

Torquemada
16K10,107

26 minutes ago#123621

They just make shit up to keep their own bigotry alive. Creating it where none exist!

Torquemada
16K10,107

26 minutes ago#123621

It’s a “celebration” of the shooting dead of five Catholics at Seán Graham’s bookies shop in Belfast. All their songs are to celebrate murder. The lurkers on here will try to claim it’s not, as they tried to claim the bouncy wasn’t to celebrate the stomping to death of another young Catholic in full view of the RUC, but it is
Lunatics like that truly believe this mince, even telling them Penny Arcade contains the line 'step up and play' which Rangers used to sell season tickets and the bouncy was being done years before the murder they refer to. Wonder if that maniac posting this guff followed up with a list what all the other murders were "all" of our songs apparently celebrate?
B-) :shh:

Lunatics like that truly believe this mince, even telling them Penny Arcade contains the line 'step up and play' which Rangers used to sell season tickets and the bouncy was being done years before the murder they refer to. Wonder if that maniac posting this guff followed up with a list what all the other murders were "all" of our songs apparently celebrate?
So, what murder actually happened?
The stomping or at the bookies!

Re penny arcade ther e is a line blue turns into green then it was red. That proved it that it was about a murder B-D

Follow Follow relates to Operation Flavius :shh:

Torquemada
16K10,107

26 minutes ago#123621

What do they think the IRA do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back