Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Bore off

He's a whank

Not doing this again. Given valid reasons for my perspective many times. We don't all have to like Gordon just because you do.

You seem paranoid about other people's reasons for their perspectives.
Whose said he's "out to get us"

Wind your neck in creating strawman arguments and talking shite
Which female relation did he pump? Must be a reason the subject has you all riled up.

Which female relation did he pump? Must be a reason the subject has you all riled up.
I'm afraid I don't sky bluenose real identity to be able to confirm if he pumped any of me female relations or not

Just riled up by him creating strawman arguments because he doesn't have a valid argument and because he can't accept someone may reasonably come to a different view about another person or situation without it being paranoia. Quite a ridiculous standpoint for him to take.

But thanks for your concern ;)

I'm afraid I don't sky bluenose real identity to be able to confirm if he pumped any of me female relations or not

Just riled up by him creating strawman arguments because he doesn't have a valid argument and because he can't accept someone may reasonably come to a different view about another person or situation without it being paranoia. Quite a ridiculous standpoint for him to take.

Gordon Duncan

Gordon Duncan
But thats weird, you replied to me getting riled up by a poster spouting nonsense???

Very strange behaviour. But thanks for your concern. Unless like said poster you were trying to twist someone's words to mean something other than that which they did.

Thanks for playing. Try again next week. ;)

I don’t keep up with the filth but did they just say they’ve signed an Israeli?
The poor boy obviously hasn’t been informed that they have a terrorist support in the “north curve” that want his people dead.
You’d think that’s the last place any Israeli would want to go as they make no secret of their support for terrorist organisations.
Sorry to go political, but I was genuinely surprised at that.

Bore off

He's a whank

Not doing this again. Given valid reasons for my perspective many times. We don't all have to like Gordon just because you do.

You seem paranoid about other people's reasons for their perspectives.
Did he pump your missus / boyfriend?

- shit, just realised this particular point has been addressed.

Did he buy the last tampons in the shop?

I don’t keep up with the filth but did they just say they’ve signed an Israeli?
The poor boy obviously hasn’t been informed that they have a terrorist support in the “north curve” that want his people dead.
You’d think that’s the last place any Israeli would want to go as they make no secret of their support for terrorist organisations.
Sorry to go political, but I was genuinely surprised at that.
Quite simply they sign because it makes big pedro money. He will no doubt operate much the same way as Bain did, wee back handers here and there (scurrilous rumour of which I have zero proof of :)) :))). He’s got an agent he does business with and has brought multiple players from Israel and the like. They hate them, much like they hate our Queen, but pedro likes the dough more so in his mind, %^*& the fans and what they think :)) :)) :))

R.fa7f738110e41051e88e7c217377956b

Killie

Reactions: Jeb

I apologize for my earlier statement on your circle jerk response. This one's crazier.
You remind me of the Only an Excuse skit, with the tims listening for Bears singing unsavory songs. "Did that bastard Duncan just say Rangers ur deed? Assemble the outrage!!!"

"I don't think Celtic are very good".

"What the caller is basically saying Hugh Keevins, is that he doesn't think that Celtic are very good".

"Does the panel think that Rangers win will the league again this year?"

"What the caller is asking Mark Wilson, is do you think that Rangers will win the league again this year?"

Does whatever host really have to do this after every point or question? We heard it the first time ffs.

The main host of SSB always gets the summer holidays away from the show. Gordon Duncan I suspect will return on 26th July....on the run up to the start of the season.

Gary Caldwell is actually boring the tits right off me listening to him. Does he even know what he’s talking about? Plus this guy on just now, bumming up Porteous as if he’s a good defender. He’s a fucking hammer throwing thuggish little bigot. He suits that mob right down to the ground right enough!

Gary Caldwell is actually boring the tits right off me listening to him. Does he even know what he’s talking about? Plus this guy on just now, bumming up Porteous as if he’s a good defender. He’s a fucking hammer throwing thuggish little bigot. He suits that mob right down to the ground right enough!
He had a tussle with Alfie so that would've endeared him to them.

Anyway, I'm out. Now they've signed someone it's doubtful we'll get much howling tonight like earlier in the week asking Shoe to get into parkpead & find out what's going on.

T
He had a tussle with Alfie so that would've endeared him to them.

Anyway, I'm out. Now they've signed someone it's doubtful we'll get much howling tonight like earlier in the week asking Shoe to get into parkpead & find out what's going on.
The whole show has just turned into a shuttleston fanzine.

Its still very pro-Celtic And half the time I wonder why I listen to it, Hoping for the ultimate meltdown night after night but I’ll make do with them talking absolute shite and being delusional.

T

The whole show has just turned into a shuttleston fanzine.

Its still very pro-Celtic And half the time I wonder why I listen to it, Hoping for the ultimate meltdown night after night but I’ll make do with them talking absolute shite and being delusional.

It's early for Meltdowns. Wait until next week, if they lose or draw Ange's head will be called for

Back