Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as many that were murdered in Bellahouston Park and that definitely was for sectarian reasons...
One of my old friends was a copper (cid) back in 82 , and he told me the story about all the known trouble makers who were a certainty to cause trouble the day the anti christ preached his lies to his brain washed congregation, were rounded up really early doors and took away for a day trip courtesy of the police…

Where do you even begin with this shite :D

Torquemada
16K10,107

Off treasure hunting in Holland
26 minutes ago#123621

It’s a “celebration” of the shooting dead of five Catholics at Seán Graham’s bookies shop in Belfast. All their songs are to celebrate murder. The lurkers on here will try to claim it’s not, as they tried to claim the bouncy wasn’t to celebrate the stomping to death of another young Catholic in full view of the RUC, but it is.
We can see into the future and can foresee many nasty events before they happen.

They should be worried about how, and more importantly, why God has given us these superpowers.

Sure we all knew they wouldn’t reach the 9.75 years and years ago. This gave Stevie G the time to plan and carry out the great Revival over the past three years.

Their meltdown over the next few years was great to see.

It’s a “celebration” of the shooting dead of five Catholics at Seán Graham’s bookies shop in Belfast. All their songs are to celebrate murder. The lurkers on here will try to claim it’s not, as they tried to claim the bouncy wasn’t to celebrate the stomping to death of another young Catholic in full view of the RUC, but it is.

You wont find a more delusional, bunny boiling, collection of weirdos this side of the Tora Bora mountains. They take self-pity, self-loathing and self-righteousness to almost unimaginable levels.

Twats

:)

murphio wrote:
7:37 PM - 1 day ago
I have to say, given the position we find ourselves in, I find the attempts to browbeat people into positivity quite amusing. Here we are days before our first Champions League qualifier with a rookie manager from the A and J Leagues, tweedle dum and tweedle dee as his assistants, no Director of Football, arguably no real first team ready players of note signed as yet, a defence with more questions than answers, a continued role for Peter Lawwell on the board, the same two crap goalkeepers, the bones of a failed scouting operation in place... I am sorry but as much as it's great the Football Manager aficionados are being satisfied by being 'linked' with players all over Europe, at this moment in time we are a total and utter shambles. It looks like a complete mess to me and I think Ange is being fed to the sharks.

murphio wrote:
I have to say, given the position we find ourselves in, I find the attempts to browbeat people into positivity quite amusing. Here we are days before our first Champions League qualifier with a rookie manager from the A and J Leagues, tweedle dum and tweedle dee as his assistants, no Director of Football, arguably no real first team ready players of note signed as yet, a defence with more questions than answers, a continued role for Peter Lawwell on the board, the same two crap goalkeepers, the bones of a failed scouting operation in place... I am sorry but as much as it's great the Football Manager aficionados are being satisfied by being 'linked' with players all over Europe, at this moment in time we are a total and utter shambles. It looks like a complete mess to me and I think Ange is being fed to the sharks.
Ah..A not so stupid one.

Edit: A lesser stupid one.

I actually have a feeling this revolting parasite will get off to a decent start.

Wheels will come off in the autumn IMO. Fat ride will be gone by January.

I cannot stand his disgusting face.
I think this as well- expecting the impact to be ‘Warburton-esque’
He must improve them surely, even just bringing something fresh after the toxic Lenon culture.
I also think because they will play quite a different style, and opposition teams might struggle with that in the first round of fixtures, but once his style has been sussed and teams start to figure out how to play against it, I don’t think he’ll have a plan B, and the wheels will come off bog style as you say.

murphio wrote:
Is murphio “staunch” too?

murphio wrote:
Forgot the numerous court cases on the horizon. Apart from that, they are in good shape. :))

I think this as well- expecting the impact to be ‘Warburton-esque’
He must improve them surely, even just bringing something fresh after the toxic Lenon culture.
I also think because they will play quite a different style, and opposition teams might struggle with that in the first round of fixtures, but once his style has been sussed and teams start to figure out how to play against it, I don’t think he’ll have a plan B, and the wheels will come off bog style as you say.
I think it may be the other way round. They'll lose and draw quite a few at the start then when they start to gel they'll pick up but that won't last and the wheels will be firmly off again by Hogmanay.

when you sign a pact with the devil then you get to avoid big clubs and play pish like fc midtjylland :)

Considering retirement
9:24 AM - Today#123702
They've spent the last few years not getting drawn against teams from the 5 rich TV deals. On the few occasions they did, they got Villareal who IIRC were rebuilding and still finished ahead of them and Leverkusen. In that time we've had Leipzig, Valencia, Lazio, Rennes, Milan and Lille.

when you sign a pact with the devil then you get to avoid big clubs and play pish like fc midtjylland :)

Considering retirement
They've spent the last few years not getting drawn against teams from the 5 rich TV deals. On the few occasions they did, they got Villareal who IIRC were rebuilding and still finished ahead of them and Leverkusen. In that time we've had Leipzig, Valencia, Lazio, Rennes, Milan and Lille.
That top 5 leagues statement is a misnomer like discussing that Japanese boys "International pedigree" when the teams he has played and scored against are largely worse than what he plays against in the J league.

Benfica, Porto, Slavia Prague are better than a lot of the teams he lists.

Rennes for fcuk sake.

A bit of intellectually dishonest debate there.

Yes those clubs play in the French, Italian and Spanish league. No most of them are worse than the Portuguese, Dutch and German sides we have played.

Many are worse or no better than the Belgians and Turks we have played

Considering retirement

He conveniently left out Lincold Red Imps, Hapoel Be'er Sheva, Astana, Anderlecht, AEK Athens, Cluj, Copenhagen, Ferencvaros, Sparta Prague... all of whom have beaten Celtic in recent years and none of them play in a top league.

Quiet Assasin
57K19,513

Older than dirt

5 minutes ago#629
Absolute dross.

Play the ball out from the back but don’t have defenders who can play the ball out from the back.

Push fullbacks up the pitch who can’t cross or create.

Cross anyway, all the time. To nobody.

Create no chances in the box. Just pass the ball back for someone to have a dig from distance. Or get the ball out wide. And cross. To nobody.

Still can’t defend set pieces properly.

Basically we need almost an entire new squad or to try to find a way to drill some of these players into a competitive outfit. Or both.

Quiet Assasin
57K19,513

Older than dirt

5 minutes ago#629
Absolute dross.

Play the ball out from the back but don’t have defenders who can play the ball out from the back.

Create no chances in the box. Just pass the ball back for someone to have a dig from distance. Or get the ball out wide. And cross. To nobody.

Basically we need almost an entire new squad or to try to find a way to drill some of these players into a competitive outfit. Or both.

Surely when you have a limited squad you make your team hard to beat, not make it easier!

Quiet Assasin
57K19,513

Older than dirt

5 minutes ago#629
Absolute dross.

Staunch!

They’re doing some very strange mental gymnastics about the possibility of us getting to the CL groups. Apparently us getting to the groups isn’t that good because it costs money to get there and compete.

Nobody thinks we’ll have £60m sitting in the bank and nobody wants us to. I know it’s a very difficult thing for them to understand but we’re a football club with fans who want to see us win matches. We’re not competing for the balance sheet trophy.

They’re doing some very strange mental gymnastics about the possibility of us getting to the CL groups. Apparently us getting to the groups isn’t that good because it costs money to get there and compete.

Nobody thinks we’ll have £60m sitting in the bank and nobody wants us to. I know it’s a very difficult thing for them to understand but we’re a football club with fans who want to see us win matches. We’re not competing for the balance sheet trophy.

That's why they failed 10IAR.

Every free reign at the Champions League from having their rivals kicked down has cost them each year.

That's why they failed 10IAR.

Every free reign at the Champions League from having their rivals kicked down has cost them each year.
They seem to have conditioned themselves to being in some sort of balance sheet competition due to their obsession with our finances. I think liewells PR has done a number on them . Rangers want to win matches whether that’s the league or Europe. We want the best players on the pitch. That’s what normal fans want. Money follows success.

They started parroting this shite last season when it was clear Terry Munro was no longer even on life support.

Strange comfort blanket. Yeh, you might get £30+ mil from being in the champions league, but it’s not all profit. Ummm, ok. o_O

We can see into the future and can foresee many nasty events before they happen.

They should be worried about how, and more importantly, why God has given us these superpowers.

Sure we all knew they wouldn’t reach the 9.75 years and years ago. This gave Stevie G the time to plan and carry out the great Revival over the past three years.

Their meltdown over the next few years was great to see.
Nostradamus loyal !

I actually have a feeling this revolting parasite will get off to a decent start.

Wheels will come off in the autumn IMO. Fat ride will be gone by January.

I cannot stand his disgusting face.
I've enjoyed your descriptions of him since he was first linked. You should make a thread of them. :)

My bug Bear is his voice. He permanently needs to clear his throat but never does - it's horrible to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back