Blackpool vs Rangers MyGers

Not trying to scare-monger, but I've just been to the BFC ticket office and it's closed until further notice, all staff self-isolating due to Covid-19.

Main reception also closed, this does not sound good at all.

Not trying to scare-monger, but I've just been to the BFC ticket office and it's closed until further notice, all staff self-isolating due to Covid-19.

Parks of Hamilton have apparently cancelled any buses going down on Wednesday according to someone I follow on Twitter

I believe it's been closed since last Thursday but the playing squad were in Edinburgh last week.

I've a friend who works at a hotel in edinburgh, the blackpool team are there right now, 3 of them has covid, so the staff are told not to go to the floor they are in, also the players are walking about without masks in the hotel even though all the guests and workers are
thought this may happen

I normally get all Rangers emails and never received one for a refund.

Got the matchday collection email at 5.08pm and a personalise your shirt today at noon. Nothing in between.

Back