Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Is there a bigger dullard than Gary Caldwell? Jesus fkn H. He's dire.
Totally agree haven't listened to Clyde for years;seen him on tv a few times, what an absolute bellend,he even makes stevie Clarke look a barrel of laughs, imagine they were on the tv at the same time, a total borefest, magic if you suffered from insomnia. WATP

I was listening tonight and I see they are back to the old ''football without fans is nothing'' comfort blanket. I heard two callers refer to this and Caldwell seemed to go along with it. One claimed we've all forgotten about St Johnstone winning two cups because there were no fans in attendance.

This is another of their many coping mechanisms as they desperately try to make sense of the humiliating collapse of Terry Munro.

I was listening tonight and I see they are back to the old ''football without fans is nothing'' comfort blanket. I heard two callers refer to this and Caldwell seemed to go along with it. One claimed we've all forgotten about St Johnstone winning two cups because there were no fans in attendance.

This is another of their many coping mechanisms as they desperately try to make sense of the humiliating collapse of Terry Munro.
They’ll dismiss last season and become Brazil FC with their new players in the next few weeks. Going out of Europe will be good because it allows them to concentrate on the league. It’ll just make watching the videos of them chasing their manager and players about the car park funnier.

Next up with that voice. OD's on the word "shambles" re Sellik and is he holding is nose as he talks?

Sorry I missed this tonight. Hoping for a repeat of last seasons nightly twat-fest over the airwaves this season though. The Australian boy better be an amazing tactician or they will be raging at “Desmond Dermody” all over again.

Do-Do-Da-Dodo-Do-Do0oo0o0o0o0ooooo!

Time for the disco light SSB special the night!

Gonnae beeeeeee delicious a can feel it in ma bones.

Back