Real Madrid Tickets

Seems MyGers + Friendly subscribers were balloted for Brighton, then whoever didn’t get one got a Real Madrid ticket allocated and the rest were balloted among MyGers.

Fucking genius, would much rather watch the Reserves play Brighton.

Ive heard a few people now who havent ticked for friendlies have gotten Madrid tickets.

wtf is that about. I ticked the box and want both.
Don't blame you to be honest, i'm not going to knock it back but I didn't think I would be getting one.

If anyone can’t make it drop me
A pm and I will be happy to send the money over

Maybe there are more tickets than people who ticked the box. Not everyone goes to friendlies
Common sense comes into play surely, is the point many are making. Those who were going to a friendly regardless should get the glamour friendly.

I got one but didn't tick the friendlies box. I take it you can't even buy them and give to someone else due to the covid restrictions?

Edit - I'm Silver MyGers

It's a shambles but I suppose it's fair*

Everyone getting a ticket is a season ticket holder.

What isn't fair is those who signed up for friendlies getting the less prestigious game.

Unless the club thought more would prefer a Saturday day out than a Sunday.

Hold on a minute. How can someone that didn’t tick friendlies get a Real Madrid ticket and those of us who did get friggen Brighton????
Can't say for certain but I suspect they may be working their way down the Mygers leuge table.

Would be interested to know if anyone got more than 1 of the home friendlies.

Got one - just delighted to be going back to Ibrox with a decent number of fans to see the famous! Bring on the league.

Back