Ni bears

Taylor armagh

Official Ticketer
Now it seems like we may see some football this year,what’s the crack with buses over to the games?

Last we heard mate, the North Ulster federation buses were going to be running with a reduced capacity when we were allowed back over again, although that could have changed as its been a couple of months since our RSC last had a meeting

Last we heard mate, the North Ulster federation buses were going to be running with a reduced capacity when we were allowed back over again, although that could have changed as its been a couple of months since our RSC last had a meeting

going to be costly for those getting a seat if it's reduced capacity surely I noticed hannons had increased there prices although city link which I used to Glasgow prices where the same but only half on the bus

going to be costly for those getting a seat if it's reduced capacity surely I noticed hannons had increased there prices although city link which I used to Glasgow prices where the same but only half on the bus
Yes mate it's never going to be viable long term running with half empty buses. The wagons need to be filled.
As I say, could have changed since we last had a meeting

Yes mate it's never going to be viable long term running with half empty buses. The wagons need to be filled.
As I say, could have changed since we last had a meeting

hopefully those restrictions will be dropp soon it's a good service getting all the Ulster bears over

County Down are looking into buses for upcoming games, update tomorrow hopefully although prob not helped by the fact the Livi ballot is apparently next week!
Good stuff,had my season ticket for few years now but haven’t really managed to get myself aligned with a supporters bus

Don't think you need to do any covid tests when flying from Belfast to UK as with it being in the common travel area ,. But I'd say if your flying from Dublin to UK it will be different as probably need to do test etc
You’re right, travelling to the UK from Belfast is fine, not sure how it works for Dublin though. Look forward to the supporter buses starting up again, atm I’ve just been looking at flights and booking those but sooner all these rules etc change for good the better. Are boats all as normal now, Well as normal as can be?

I’ve booked with Hannon coach Saturday to Monday for old firm weekend wasn’t sure if buses would be running and flights were too expensive

You’re right, travelling to the UK from Belfast is fine, not sure how it works for Dublin though. Look forward to the supporter buses starting up again, atm I’ve just been looking at flights and booking those but sooner all these rules etc change for good the better. Are boats all as normal now, Well as normal as can be?

I flew Belfast to Manchester about 6 weeks ago to buy a car and got the Ferry back from Stranraer, no Tests required on either. If I’d taken the ferry into Dublin though, I’d have required a negative test (which I fortuitously only found out about after making the booking). I’d urge caution in trailing to or from the republic or at least make sure you‘re really well organised - the problem though is things change at the drop of a fucking hat with regards to these rules.

As for the actual sailing, it’s still social distancing and masks etc (or it was a few weeks back)

When you use Hannons do you not need to be at Buchannan Street for 4.30pm chum?

I’ve booked with Hannon coach Saturday to Monday for old firm weekend wasn’t sure if buses would be running and flights were too expensive

Have seen them advertised before. Do you know where they pickup, is it beside City Hall just?

Ive back and forward from London to Belfast a lot over the last 6 weeks and you
I have to go over every couple of weeks usually to Birmingham and its been completely fine. No mention or need of tests at all. Pretty straight forward.
I flew Belfast to Manchester about 6 weeks ago to buy a car and got the Ferry back from Stranraer, no Tests required on either. If I’d taken the ferry into Dublin though, I’d have required a negative test (which I fortuitously only found out about after making the booking). I’d urge caution in trailing to or from the republic or at least make sure you‘re really well organised - the problem though is things change at the drop of a fucking hat with regards to these rules.

As for the actual sailing, it’s still social distancing and masks etc (or it was a few weeks back)
I know this is the thing, things change that quickly you have to be prepared but then you just don't know what they could come out and say next. The whole thing is a total shit show.

Don't think you need to do any covid tests when flying from Belfast to UK as with it being in the common travel area ,. But I'd say if your flying from Dublin to UK it will be different as probably need to do test etc
No test required but you need a digital covid passport to get through from Dublin

FFS I live in Dublin and I fly over every home game and now after the covid rules but it's still classed as a domestic flight,clear enough for you now
So I live in Belfast and plan on getting the bus to Dublin on Saturday morning and fly over for the Brighton game and back the same way. Am right in thinking I won’t need any COVID passport or have to quarantine???

So I live in Belfast and plan on getting the bus to Dublin on Saturday morning and fly over for the Brighton game and back the same way. Am right in thinking I won’t need any COVID passport or have to quarantine???
Currently yes, you are right in thinking that. You will need to fill in the Irish Passenger Locator Form for the return flight, but you get to the section that has you Transitting back to Norn Iron and it sort of gives you Diplomatic Immunity! ;)

If you live in the 26 counties or plan to stay there on your arrival from any GB port though, you do need a vaccination certificate or proof that you have recovered from the plague, otherwise you would need to self isolate.

FBS

You should have a covid passport or try and get some sort of PCR test that they will accept but don't try it without the passport you can check out the rules for yourself mate

Currently yes, you are right in thinking that. You will need to fill in the Irish Passenger Locator Form for the return flight, but you get to the section that has you Transitting back to Norn Iron and it sort of gives you Diplomatic Immunity! ;)

If you live in the 26 counties or plan to stay there on your arrival from any GB port though, you do need a vaccination certificate or proof that you have recovered from the plague, otherwise you would need to self isolate.

FBS
That clears it up,thankyou

As shite as they are, Ryanair are dirt cheap for a day trip.
If I get the Livi ballot I can fly for about 30 euro day trip which I will consider, but I've heard and read that many different accounts of people getting hassle.
Dublin is also handier for me.

As shite as they are, Ryanair are dirt cheap for a day trip.
If I get the Livi ballot I can fly for about 30 euro day trip which I will consider, but I've heard and read that many different accounts of people getting hassle.
Dublin is also handier for me.
What sort of hassle mate?

What does it say?
As you know discussions have taken place with P&O and Logan's regarding travel arrangements going forward.
We will be having a formal meeting with P&O to confirm the details. I can however outline the main proposals
Dover will be responsible for all group bookings
Fixed timelines for confirmation of travel will be introduced
Sailing times will be 08.00 Ex Larne*
Sailings on Euro nights will be held to facilitate arrival of coaches at Cairnryan
Sailing for early kick off times will be adjusted
There will be a football rate for cars-only able to be booked by Chair and Secretary.
With regard to the games in July ie the two friendly games on 24th July and 25th July I should point out that there is NO midnight sailing back on 24th July (Brighton)
and on 25th July (Real Madrid) the return sailing is at 01.00. Both games are subject to a ballot and it is impossible for me to confirm exact numbers for P&O -under the "new" rules these should have been in on 19th July -the Monday prior to the game. Therefore NUF are not organising travel to these games.
For Livingston -contact your Club Secretary.

Really hope we can get confirmation of numbers for the games asap to start making some travel plans.

Booking damn all untik it's confirmed. Had my fill of cancellations and waiting on refunds these last few months

Back