Real Madrid Tickets

Silver MyGers, didn't tick friendlies and got RM.

I don't even want to go. I'm more looking forward to Livingston

You don’t tick friendlies, guess what, you shouldn’t get friendlies. Imagine the uproar if it was some pishy wee team and folk who didn’t tick got money taken against their wishes? Where are you Greg? Gonna be an interesting explanation.

I think here the numbers being talked about who tickets friendlies is about 9k. There should, on that basis be 3500 getting Real tickets beyond those who ticked it.

Does look like it's not be a perfect situation though from any point of view if those who ticked got Brighton as a priority then didn't get a Real option.

I can see why folk who are upset. They should have had the option to choose if they ticked it. I bet even a good number wouldn't have taken Real as the date didn't suit but the choice should have been there.

Can understand the club doing what they've done to get more people in to the games though. Maybe those who've lost out on Real should be given a priority in the Livi ballot as recompence?

That is LITERALLY the point of ticking the box

You tick the box to guarantee your ticket - if capacity is less than the number wanting one then you run a ballot

But you don't ballot outside of those who have ticked the box til after you have offered everyone who has ticked the box to guarantee a ticket an offer.

Seems like a fairly simple concept to grasp.

Total balls up.

Managed to get mine sorted but can’t get my little girls, only letting me buy one ticket and when I log in through her account it’s not letting me purchase one! Frustrating!!

That's exactly what it is.

They have season ticket holders many of which didn't get to a game last season.

It simply wouldn't have been fair for those on CCCS to get both games and season ticket holders who didn't tick the box get nothing.

People are understandably annoyed with the actual way they've allocated them but I think getting the most season ticket holders into the games is fair.
if the tickets had been distributed the other way round you might have had a point, the fact that those that ticked the actual box for Friendlies aren't getting the " Glamour " friendly is amateur at the very least ....... theres a reason why folk tick friendlies and theres reasons why fans " don't " tick friendlies

I’ve spent the last hour trying to get a Brighton ticket as got the email to say I was successful. I sign up for absolutely everything inc friendlies.

No matter what stand I try it keeps saying no seats available.

Now I am coming on here and seeing people are getting Real Madrid despite not even signing up for friendlies and I can’t even get one for bloody Brighton. Shambles :))
Its like the ticket office knew the Olympics was starting this weekend and decided to crank their standard performance up a few notches

The club should be refunding the purchased tickets and issuing them to those who signed up for friendlies, won't happen. Utterly hopeless to say the least.

if the tickets had been distributed the other way round you might have had a point, the fact that those that ticked the actual box for Friendlies aren't getting the " Glamour " friendly is amateur at the very least ....... theres a reason why folk tick friendlies and theres reasons why fans " don't " tick friendlies

I agree. If they wanted to get as many people as possible into Ibrox then that's fair, but the only sensible way to do that was the other way round.

Where it will get really mucked up if people are excluded from the livi ballot because they had got a Madrid ticket which they hadn’t asked for!!

The ticketing is a joke. I signed up for Friendlies and got an email less than 24 hours to kick off for Arsenal (which I never saw until after the game) at least give a bit of notice!! It’s 2021 can Rangers not send a text? So because I missed that I was out of both other games. Nice one.

My mate got one and he didn't even tick the friendlies box, seems to be just because he joined mygers at the end of the season there. If anybody who did tick friendlies misses out it's ridiculous.

The ticketing is a joke. I signed up for Friendlies and got an email less than 24 hours to kick off for Arsenal (which I never saw until after the game) at least give a bit of notice!! It’s 2021 can Rangers not send a text? So because I missed that I was out of both other games. Nice one.
Why don’t you check your email on your phone ?

Means you get allocated one game. If you dont then buy it, it doesnt mean you can get another game.

So if you got the Brighton email, thats your lot. You aint getting another game even if you dont take up the offer of a ticket for Brighton.

What a lot of shite. If I’ve ticked the box for all home games, I expect to be at least offered a ticket for a friendly game, before someone who hasn’t even ticked the box (no offence to anyone who didn’t tick the box and got a ticket by the way, this isn’t against you!).

Where it will get really mucked up if people are excluded from the livi ballot because they had got a Madrid ticket which they hadn’t asked for!!
The ballot for the Livingston game is for season ticket holders only and doesn’t matter if you got a ticket for Brighton or Madrid.

I really don't like criticising those running Rangers, especially when I think of where we were just a few years ago.

But the way they have organised this is incompetence on a scale that even Humza wouldn't manage.

I'm delighted to be back at Ibrox this weekend, but I can't help but think there is no point in ever ticking the friendlies box ever again.

The ballot for the Livingston game is for season ticket holders only and doesn’t matter if you got a ticket for Brighton or Madrid.
The ballot for madrid looks like it’s fir season tickets too, given the amount of people who have been allocated tickets without asking for them

The cynic in me suspects that theyve given the folk that ticked the box the Brighton game because they maybe thought theyd struggle to punt Brighton tickets to non-CCCS punters 24 hours before the Madrid game.

Even that is a stretch, which makes me think its just ludicrous incompetence.

too much a stretch as even after a short deadline they could've then offered it to ST holders who were also MyGers members

How do I actually buy the ticket?

When I go to my account it says I have two things purchased today and I did put my card details in when I hit the friendlies button with my season ticket.

Does that mean I have got mine??

I think here the numbers being talked about who tickets friendlies is about 9k. There should, on that basis be 3500 getting Real tickets beyond those who ticked it.

Does look like it's not be a perfect situation though from any point of view if those who ticked got Brighton as a priority then didn't get a Real option.

I can see why folk who are upset. They should have had the option to choose if they ticked it. I bet even a good number wouldn't have taken Real as the date didn't suit but the choice should have been there.

Can understand the club doing what they've done to get more people in to the games though. Maybe those who've lost out on Real should be given a priority in the Livi ballot as recompence?
Absolutely not - and my position on the farce of the Real Madrid ballot is for everyone to see

But the Livi ballot should be a 100% new ballot, done for all STH's, and done from scratch - I'll be disappointed if I miss out on that, but there should be absolutely zero influence of this cock up involved

It's clear what the club have done is offer everyone on the cccs a ticket (there seems to be a misconception that cccs are only being offered Brighton tickets which is not true) and then offered the remaining tickets to ST/My Gers members.

I get why people would prefer the Real Madrid game (obvs) but I think its fair that ST/My Gers members are offered a ticket.

People are acting like its folk off the street that are getting the Real tickets.

If 9k ticked for friendlies, then everyone who ticked it should get the option of a madrid ticket. Simple as that.

as for the last paragraph. No, not for me. Two wrongs don’t make a right

It's clear what the club have done is offer everyone on the cccs a ticket (there seems to be a misconception that cccs are only being offered Brighton tickets which is not true) and then offered the remaining tickets to ST/My Gers members.

I get why people would prefer the Real Madrid game (obvs) but I think its fair that ST/My Gers members are offered a ticket.

People are acting like its folk off the street that are getting the Real tickets.
I don’t think I’ve seen anyone act like that.

what you are seeing is people (rightfully) pissed off that people who don’t want a ticket to a game getting them ahead of those who did

I get everyone's desperate to get back into Ibrox especially for RM .it's a tough call with ballots, but at the end of the day it's going to be fellow bears getting in . Roll on Livingston meltdown.
That's not what has lead to a lot of disgruntled fans.

It's the fact that we've ticked the box (as requested every year) to see our 'reward' being handed out to others who hadn't.

You tick the box to guarantee a ticket - if the capacity is less than those who ticked the box then you run a ballot. If you miss out, then if the number who have missed out, is less than the next capacity - they are guaranteed a ticket, and all remaining tickets are balloted about those who have ticked the box

Any left over - ballot STH's then

It would have been like signing up for away games, and because you'd been at Tynecastle you were ineligible for Parkhead, and then a STH not on the away scheme got Parkhead before you

What a shambles.

Should be nothing to do with My Gers.

Should only be season ticket holders who ticked friendlies. Then if there was some left over some folk got two tickets. People who ticked friendlies were happy to part with the cash regardless of who it was against.

or worst case scenario, ballot the RM game first.

I think both games will be great games, a few people i know disappointed about Brighton but I think the minutes will be shared in both games. Who do Madrid actually have ready to play? Sure it will still be a test but will Brighton not be close to full strength?

A choice would probably have been a better idea but the point remains :cool:

How do I actually buy the ticket?

When I go to my account it says I have two things purchased today and I did put my card details in when I hit the friendlies button with my season ticket.

Does that mean I have got mine??
Go to the top right section with the three small lines - from the drop down select home matches ... you will get it from there

its not folk off the streets getting Real Madrid its fans that hadn't ticked the friendlies box .......... can't wait for the fan that gets the Pittodrie/Parkhead ticket that he didn't sign up for

fucking pisstake as usual from the ticket office.
So the loyalty scheme rewards those fans that are choosing not to be as loyal as others what a disgrace from rangers i got Brighton row b copland front i sit in row t and have over 30plus years buying my tickets for me and my children so thanks for the reward rangers what an embarrassment tge people who ticked friendlies should have had the option to choose but obviously that is too sensible

Think season ticket holders, who signed up for friendlies and mygers should've been given tickets for the Madrid game first.

Got myself 2 for brighton but seeing folk who haven't signed up for friendlies get madrid tickets over myself isnt great

Not to divert the thread (got no email and didnt tick friendlies, so only hoping for the Livi ballot, which based on this shambles doesn't look promising). The only system that ever seemed to work fairly for tickets was the old TC, something the Club management in ticketing schemes/arrangements chose to dump.

Go to the top right section with the three small lines - from the drop down select home matches ... you will get it from there
Thanks I eventually found it.

Only let me buy one even though our tickets are linked. Logged back in to try get the other one now.

It’s looking very possible despite signing up for everything as I do every season I’m not going to get a ticket for either of the matches this weekend.

Like everyone else, I am absolutely desperate to get back into the ground. I won’t start moaning that others have got tickets but it’s a bit of a blow seeing people get Real Madrid who didn’t even sign up for friendlies.
Aye it’s not people’s fault but as you said it’s a massive blow

Back