Our new away kit leaked (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without being too Gok wan I don’t mind the top on it’s own but finding shorts and socks that compliment it won’t be easy

Have we ever had a navy away top before?

Can’t remember it if we have

rangers-05-third_2.jpg

Navy/gr
rangers-07-third_3_3_1_1_2_1_1_1_2_2_1.jpg

Navy/blue

rangers-06-third_6_1_2_1_1_1_1_1_1_1_1_1_2.jpg

Looks like a sort of ‘anthracite’ going by that photo. Initially not very appealing with the red trim, but will wait until the kit is properly announced/ displayed before getting too subjective and opinionated.

Just looks like last seasons white one in different colours. I didn’t like that. On first showing that black one is honestly horrific looks like something you would see a geisha girl wearing. How can castore fuckk up so many things. I realise it’s a bit subjective to taste but consensus is it’s rotten. another £160 I’ll be keeping in my pocket.

Kits have been massively disappointing so far in my opinion
I’ve not been a fan of Castore I actually preferred Hummel , however some of the reaction has been a bit OTT . Kit wise the sooner we are through this 5 year deal the better but until then there’s no point in over reacting and calling a relatively plain black away kit “ horrific “ when it clearly isn’t .

Not how it was described to me, didn’t know about the red parts. Was under the impression it was just black and yellow (gold)

Remember it’s the club who sign these off. Whoever thought that was an acceptable away kit for our 150th Anniversary shouldn’t be working for the club anymore.

Looks like the Belgian training kit. Not a fan at all.

However, should this turn out to be a fake and not the real thing then of course I will apologise....

One of the other photos of this leak included a picture of the tag on the shirt which said JXL. It couldn’t be real as junior kits aren’t allowed betting sponsors.

Assuming they didn’t just mess up the tag.

The Club are bringing out a 4th kit this year as the special 150 Year jersey, so the away and 3rd kits aren't going to be retro.

From this pic i'm not a huge fan but no doubt it will grow on me the more l see the team wearing it.

Not how it was described to me, didn’t know about the red parts. Was under the impression it was just black and yellow (gold)

Remember it’s the club who sign these off. Whoever thought that was an acceptable away kit for our 150th Anniversary shouldn’t be working for the club anymore.
An opportunity has been missed with the obsession of sneaking in Wee pointless colour panels , they do it with the shorts as well . It’s utterly bizarre fixation on making strips “ busier “ instead of allowing them to speak for themselves . I don’t think it’s horrific but I agree it could and should have been so much better .

It’s black allegedly . I’ll wait until we see it properly before saying anything .
If it's black that at least is rooted in club colours. If it had been some alien blue it would have been ridiculous. We can only hope it's a terrible photo, rather than a terrible kit!

The Club are bringing out a 4th kit this year as the special 150 Year jersey, so the away and 3rd kits aren't going to be retro.

From this pic i'm not a huge fan but no doubt it will grow on me the more l see the team wearing it.

It didn’t need to be retro. Just something in traditional Rangers colours would have been good.

A white top, blue shorts and red socks should have been our away kit this season. It really was that simple.

It didn’t need to be retro. Just something in traditional Rangers colours would have been good.

A white top, blue shorts and red socks should have been our away kit this season. It really was that simple.
Black and red are well known Govan colours, as demonstrated by our Home socks.

I would have expected this to be a 3rd kit however, with a white away kit.

Black and red are well known Govan colours, as demonstrated by our Home socks.

I would have expected this to be a 3rd kit however, with a white away kit.

We’ve done the whole black kit thing recently. In fact this will be the 7th one in 11 years.

Just disappointed it wasn’t properly thought about.

It's not great, it's not minging, it's just a bit meh.

The problem is we have all seen fan mockups that are far better then we see this (if real).

James Bisgrove?

Not a fan, and not a fan of the home kit.

For such a product that brings so much money into the club, they really should get more fans involved. My son saw the white training top and thought it was amazing. Then things boring design for the kit.

The away kit is the opportunity to make something that appeals to the younger fans.

Home one is also pretty poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back