Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this why Thumbheid is being linked with Sunderland!!
219222399_10225751236876612_8384523117422116656_n.jpg

I'll admit to watching on a pirate stream...mainly because I'd a bet on the outcome. Trying very hard not to be biased but I didn't think much of either team. It'll be close as to which goes through, doubt if either will get past PSV or Gala.
"It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to f*** a doorknob out there" - Patches O'Houlihan

Was at a mates BBQ last night, he put the game on, they did look no bad up front.
Defence is poor
Never a second yellow for the dane
They can’t last 90 mins with the high press stuff.
If they go a goal down 1st will be interesting
I saw quite a bit of the game as well. One of my son's mates asked him if he could come to our to watch it as he didn't have it on his SKY package.

I must have watched about 75% of it and couldn't believe how bad MJL were.

MJL should have attacked more and they would have probably won it.

Never a second yellow as you say. Mibees a talking to and final warning.

I saw quite a bit of the game as well. One of my son's mates asked him if he could come to our to watch it as he didn't have it on his SKY package.

I must have watched about 75% of it and couldn't believe how bad MJL were.

MJL should have attacked more and they would have probably won it.

Never a second yellow as you say. Mibees a talking to and final warning.
The Danes were rank rotten.

one of the Scottish rags said it was 11.5m (in a small story hidden in a wee box in another story) the other day

Id imagine thats closer too the truth

Even if it is closer to 11m, I’m still astounded they have gotten anywhere near that for a diddy in the last year of his contract. I try to look over at them without blue specs but paper from running recklessly out of defence up the field once or twice a game, he’s hopeless. Can’t defend, can’t win a header and isn’t good at corners. How? Why? Crazy money. There must be better players in the championship that would go for half that.

Even if it is closer to 11m, I’m still astounded they have gotten anywhere near that for a diddy in the last year of his contract. I try to look over at them without blue specs but paper from running recklessly out of defence up the field once or twice a game, he’s hopeless. Can’t defend, can’t win a header and isn’t good at corners. How? Why? Crazy money. There must be better players in the championship that would go for half that.
That figure isn’t true.

I'm very surprised Edouard is sticking around for another season. He looked as if he couldn't be arsed last season so god knows what his effort levels will be like now.

Christie as well as he thinks he's a world beater.

Christie's in the last six months of his contract, so wouldn't be surprised if he's sold on deadline day. Édouard too for that matter, though it'll depend on whether they'd rather move now or run down their contracts. (And on where Celtic end up in terms of CL or EL group stages.)

More than happy for them to claim they are getting more money for their players than they actually are.
In reality all it means is that they have a lot less to spend than their scummy fans think they do, so they will be raging at the board if they don't splash out on new players.
Also, the true figures will be published in their accounts so who gives a fūck really.

40 min. ago#123883
piebochan wrote: I was sitting outside at a nice cafe on Great Western Rd this afternoon enjoying a croissant in the sunshine (yeah baby, that's how I roll
;)
), when Borna Barasic sat down at the table next to me - at first I didn't know who he was but it clicked as I overheard the conversation he was having with a dodgy geezer in an underarmour ball cap and an even more dodgy car dealer geezer via facetime! Barasic is trying to offload his lease car earlier than his contract states as he's "not going to stay here anymore"! He was trying to get a deal from dodgy car dealer geezer to either take the car now or in 3 weeks time...
Looks like we won't have to worry about him next season then! The reason I knew who he was - at the end of the facetime conversation, underarmour ball cap guy said "Borna says he'll throw in a signed Croatia shirt", to which Barasic quips "Yeah, definitely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back