Tims get 18,500 fans in for friendly vs West Ham on Saturday.

The lack of real information in this thread is madness. Rangers are front and centre of these negotiations and that's a fact.

The club will do nothing because they simply can't taking it through the courts would be pointless look who has a big say in appointing the judges in this country

The lack of real information is madness yet because you say fact that makes it so?
The irony
Not because I say fact because I know we're at the forefront of these negotiations.

We've been in negotiations for weeks now with the relevant authorities and there's been some bang on posts among the madness for crowd attendances.

Not because I say fact because I know we're at the forefront of these negotiations.

We've been in negotiations for weeks now with the relevant authorities and there's been some bang on posts among the madness for crowd attendances.

How come Celtic keep getting a higher attendance? Is it a cunning plan on our part?

From the outside looking in, it would seem like we aren’t doing a great job of negotiating then when our biggest rivals continue to be allowed significantly larger crowds than us along with the financial advantage that goes with that.

Two things
1 That is incredibly disrespectful to the MD of Rangers and
2 You could not be further from the truth about the guy
A previous quote from Mr Robertson- Rangers fans have stuck by our club in the darkest of times. Their loyalty will not be forgotten and they will not be left behind. Well I am of the opinion 10,000 are getting left behind on this one

That’s exactly it mate the rangers board are lying down and letting Susan Aitken and her cronies tickle our belly.
I don’t believe this for a second obviously, but I do genuinely want to know the justification for allowing them higher numbers?

If it was a % then I could understand that, but it’s not.

I don’t believe this for a second obviously, but I do genuinely want to know the justification for allowing them higher numbers?

If it was a % then I could understand that, but it’s not.
It looks silly I agree but the abuse the Rangers Staff are taking here is out of order. They have been top drawer and by far the biggest leading light in getting fans back into stadiums.

From the outside looking in, it would seem like we aren’t doing a great job of negotiating then when our biggest rivals continue to be allowed significantly larger crowds than us along with the financial advantage that goes with that.
I agree, it doesn’t look great but as per my post above the Rangers Board getting dogs abuse over this is wrong. Stewart Robertson was bending over and taking it up the Celtic End according to some on this thread - complete and utter bullshit

It looks silly I agree but the abuse the Rangers Staff are taking here is out of order. They have been top drawer and by far the biggest leading light in getting fans back into stadiums.
Numbers allowed into games would indicate otherwise. If Rangers have been top drawer and the leading light why are we worse off? I get you dont like staff getting criticised but c'mon the optics are terrible.

Numbers allowed into games would indicate otherwise. If Rangers have been top drawer and the leading light why are we worse off? I get you dont like staff getting criticised but c'mon the optics are terrible.
If the staff deserve the criticism give them it both barrels. I know I would.

You cant blame the board for many of our fans voting snp, not just in general elections, but also council elections.

They know fine well what they're all about and gcc is even worse. Rangers dont have the power to take on a hostile govt, that is something the fans do have, but they choose to keep putting them in power.

If the staff deserve the criticism give them it both barrels. I know I would.
Imo they do deserve the criticism. Scum are getting 30% capacity in v WHU we are gettig 15% v BHA. Even taking into account increase of % per game against Real we should be 17000 not 12500.
So feel free to explain how Rangers have led the way on this. The word fact doesnt count btw. Lets have some meat on the bones of your arguement.

Do you honestly think Rangers are doing nothing
Not enough would be a fairer term than nothing.
Another poster says Rangers are leading the way however the evidence as per capacity etc does not back that up. I think its fair that fans that pump money into the club are entitled to ask questions aboit the performance of the board.

Imo they do deserve the criticism. Scum are getting 30% capacity in v WHU we are gettig 15% v BHA. Even taking into account increase of % per game against Real we should be 17000 not 12500.
So feel free to explain how Rangers have led the way on this. The word fact doesnt count btw. Lets have some meat on the bones of your arguement.
Feel free to tell me why staff deserve the hassle,

Rangers don't make the final decision. That's the only fact. But the idea the Club are simply shrugging their shoulders and doing little is nonsense. They'll be as exasperated as the support.

It's the typical scatter-gun approach, though.

Not enough would be a fairer term than nothing.
Another poster says Rangers are leading the way however the evidence as per capacity etc does not back that up. I think its fair that fans that pump money into the club are entitled to ask questions aboit the performance of the board.
I have no idea if they are in fact doing nothing but knowing Stewart, I would doubt it very much, If the SNP can tell you to put your volume on the pub tv to mute as they are following the Science I think anything can happen

Rangers don't make the final decision. That's the only fact. But the idea the Club are simply shrugging their shoulders and doing little is nonsense. They'll be as exasperated as the support.

It's the typical scatter-gun approach, though.
I realise they do t make the final decision. However to suggest they are at the forefront and leading lights and then we get treated differently with no actual science or rational behind those decisions surely leads to questions being asked?
If folk are happy to say the board are doing their best yet the results indicate differently then thats fine. However history has taught me not to blindly follow.

I agree, it doesn’t look great but as per my post above the Rangers Board getting dogs abuse over this is wrong. Stewart Robertson was bending over and taking it up the Celtic End according to some on this thread - complete and utter bullshit

The folk running the country are the issue here.

And any Rangers supporters voting for them (and there are plenty) need a fûcking slap. They enable this type of nonsense by voting in people that despise us.

I have no idea if they are in fact doing nothing but knowing Stewart, I would doubt it very much, If the SNP can tell you to put your volume on the pub tv to mute as they are following the Science I think anything can happen
No arguement from me on the snp. I cant really voice my opinion on that or ill get a ban

I realise they do t make the final decision. However to suggest they are at the forefront and leading lights and then we get treated differently with no actual science or rational behind those decisions surely leads to questions being asked?
If folk are happy to say the board are doing their best yet the results indicate differently then thats fine. However history has taught me not to blindly follow.
Turn it around and some people are blaming the Board? Staff when they have no knowledge of what is actually happening
Let's wait and see if The club has asked for an explanation and if they got a reply

It may not matter what argument we put forward. If the other party is intransigent and even antagonistic to us, they can counter each argument. There's little we can do. Your ire should be directed at the decision-makers.

Hopefully the discussions now are revolving around Livingston now that the yahoo crowd has been bumped up.

We've already highlighted we're expecting a full crowd for the Euro tie.

It may not matter what argument we put forward. If the other party is intransigent and even antagonistic to us, they can counter each argument. There's little we can do. Your ire should be directed at the decision-makers.

Hopefully the discussions now are revolving around Livingston now that the yahoo crowd has been bumped up.

We've already highlighted we're expecting a full crowd for the Euro tie.
Id like to see the arguement in disparity of % that both clubs are allowed

Seemingly the West Ham game is included on their ST (for those successful in the ballot) so there’s no monetary angle in it for them.
Well perhaps I am wrong about it still isn’t any less absurd and stinking of corruption though, think I saw something about the SFA being at the match for ‘safety training’ then after it they were given the VIP treatment, then this announcement is made. In any event just gives us a strong argument going forward for more fans coming in.

Back