CL Qualifiers - All Comments In Here

Hi mate can you explain the Olympiacos thing? If they get knocked can we gets seeded for the last round?
I think we need one of Olympiacos or Zagreb put out and we need both Young Boys and Red Star put out to be seeded.

Edit: Dont know why I complicated it actually. Just need 3 out of 4 out doesn't matter who.

For us to be seeded, we need 3 out of Slavia, Zagreb, YB, Olympiakos, Red Star to be papped out before the Play-Off round ... some of them play one round, some 2 (before p.o)

I think we need one of Olympiacos or Zagreb put out and we need both Young Boys and Red Star put out to be seeded.

Edit: Dont know why I complicated it actually. Just need 3 out of 4 out doesn't matter who.
Not really looked at that. Last I read we need 4 seeds to go out before we would be seeded so it’s highly unlikely.
Yes that was what I thought. But seen some people getting excited about Olympiacos going down to 10 men

Need them to be put out this round because the playoff round draw happens before round 3 starts.

Did not know that, I assumed it was the Friday after the matches. Cheers.... in that case 3 out of 4 to be put out this round(minus Slavia)

Wasn't PSV's Israeli one of the highest paid players in the world when he was in China ?

Surely he was on over £10m a year in that league.
They love paying extortniate wages for the most random players. Had a look at his Wikipedia and he scored 91 in 106!

Not sure if it's a one off game but Galatasaray look pretty shite. St Johnstone might have a chance.

Back