Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot-20210721-194433-com-mobilefootie-wc2010-edit-1480915363484385.jpg

Looks a good bit of business ;)

Fries my brain how they pull their wires over how much they receive for players whilst completely ignoring how much they spunk on absolute shite. Currently at £5m Barkas is the worst bit of business I’ve ever seen including Duffy’s loan spell.
It's fine, let them. They can have a day at George Square as well, the over inflated transfer fee title day.

Fries my brain how they pull their wires over how much they receive for players whilst completely ignoring how much they spunk on absolute shite. Currently at £5m Barkas is the worst bit of business I’ve ever seen including Duffy’s loan spell.
That’s a tough call!! Duffy was probably the most useless footballer I have seen, an absolute haddy, but Clean Gloves is very close. :))

Much as I love a laugh at them best mind Carlos Pena when throwing stones from that particular glass house! Still, at least the venus de milo of goalies is still providing us entertainment

Under Warburton we must have had 50+ passes a game within a couple of yards of the box and 0 within. It was the most frustrating football I'd ever seen us play. No shots, no incisive passes, just tapping it about in front of a back ten followed by a nervy last few minutes! He got us out of the Championship but he also flattered based on his reputation at Brentford.
s
Under Warburton we must have had 50+ passes a game within a couple of yards of the box and 0 within. It was the most frustrating football I'd ever seen us play. No shots, no incisive passes, just tapping it about in front of a back ten followed by a nervy last few minutes! He got us out of the Championship but he also flattered based on his reputation at Brentford.
i thinks that’s slightly unfair on warburton, in the first season in championship we played some fantastic football and the semi that year against Celtic was the first time I’d seen a Rangers team completely change the way it played against them and control the game for long periods.

His downfall was recruiting players in year 2 based on what they’d did in the past rather than what they could do for us now and not admitting that when his plan a wasn’t working he need to do something else.

s

i thinks that’s slightly unfair on warburton, in the first season in championship we played some fantastic football and the semi that year against Celtic was the first time I’d seen a Rangers team completely change the way it played against them and control the game for long periods.

His downfall was recruiting players in year 2 based on what they’d did in the past rather than what they could do for us now and not admitting that when his plan a wasn’t working he need to do something else.
I loved the first few months under Warburton, but truth be told, semi final aside, we were pretty average to pish from the 4-2 game v Hibs onwards.

To think they let Craig Gordon leave on a free and chose to keep the 3 keepers they had last year is quite frankly baffling.

They seem to rewrite history when it comes to how good he actually was for them, particularly the tim media who pine for his return. There's a reason why he ended up behind Bain in the pecking order under both Rodgers and Lennon. He was a bombscare at times.

They are already banging on about this guy as if hes a tactical genius cos they got a draw, will be interesting to see how good they are when they are playing against packed defences
I hope teams realise what a shit defence they've got and actually come out and attack them. The diddy clubs will still have their same mindset of defend hard against the OF though.

Much as I love a laugh at them best mind Carlos Pena when throwing stones from that particular glass house! Still, at least the venus de milo of goalies is still providing us entertainment
Turbo shit as Pena was he was he at least scored a couple of times. Barkas was more than double what pena cost and I cannot think of a single important save he’s made!

Was Frimpomg not shown to be correct at approx £10m in their accounts?
Same as Tierney was over £20m in them after we had scoffed at the reported fees

I was just reading up on the last time we played Malmo and it said the attendance was only 28k for the home leg at Ibrox ?

Was Frimpomg not shown to be correct at approx £10m in their accounts?
Same as Tierney was over £20m in them after we had scoffed at the reported fees
Frimpong only left in January and they’ve not released their newest set of reports yet so we don’t know the actual figures of his transfer but the German media had it much closer to £5m than the 10 quoted over here

The penny's just dropped over there that the cafe/croissant bullshit was...well, a load of bullshit. They've now went from "that'll be great if barisic goes" to "nah we want the guys approaching 30 on big contracts to hang about, glad he's staying."

Between that and 3 pointer ange, I think some of them are about to burst into tears :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back