Airdrie v Motherwell

Its the first time since staying here I have ever heard the crowd from the stadium. I did go out my back garden when they scored but still surprised with not a massive crowd and its a bit away from my house.

I presume Max Currie is a bear? Wears the same gloves and boots as McGregor.
He is, was with us at youth I’m pretty sure

If I’m thinking of the right guy he was at Stranraer when we played them in the cup and remember an article about him being one of us.

I presume Max Currie is a bear? Wears the same gloves and boots as McGregor.
Good lad is Max! He played against us for Stenny a couple of years back at Ibrox and had his full family in the stands. I think his brother who's at Stirling was on our books as a youth

thats just at the round about at the lucky Star :D Motherwell seemingly had been outside the albert bar just further down that road looking for section B

i thought there might be a thread about this tonight so thought i would pop on and have a wee read, buzzing after this tonight considering it's a fairly new team i thought they played well tonight and our midfield got stuck in great to see a few comments about o' donnell boy was he awful tonight wee quitongo outplayed him
O’Donnell is permanently Pish

i thought there might be a thread about this tonight so thought i would pop on and have a wee read, buzzing after this tonight considering it's a fairly new team i thought they played well tonight and our midfield got stuck in great to see a few comments about o' donnell boy was he awful tonight wee quitongo outplayed him
What’s your thoughts on Matthew McDonald mate?

So still got the diamonds then? I work with a big Airdrie fan. Not seen him since lockdown right enough. Will give him a wee text to congratulate him he'll be over the moon at that score lol
yeah i think they are trying to flog that strip just now hence why they were wearing it, not for me i will stick to the original, aye he'll be buzzing it's a big hate game

that' s the first game i've been to i thought he had a solid game tonight but was really impressed with rhys mcCabe i thought he had more skill mcdonald looks to cover a lot of ground and gets stuck in we'll need that this season
Evening Mr McDonald :))
Ha ha, he’s my sons girlfriends wee brother

Back