Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I am a big fan of Barkas work, his hair infuriates the tits out of me. It’s ever so slightly longer at the back, but it’s not a mullet. There’s zero style to it, and combined with his dogshit facial hair he looks like some 15th century yokel.
That wee fucking idiot Walsh has awful hair as well. Looks like an angry Pat Sharp.
Good evening, Mr Sassoon.

They seem to rewrite history when it comes to how good he actually was for them, particularly the tim media who pine for his return. There's a reason why he ended up behind Bain in the pecking order under both Rodgers and Lennon. He was a bombscare at times.
Yet he always seemed to pull of some amount of saves when playing against us during the warburton-Murtay-Pedro period.

30 minutes ago#123945

The reason I knew who he was - at the end of the facetime conversation, underarmour ball cap guy said "Borna says he'll throw in a signed Croatia shirt", to which Barasic quips "Yeah, definitely"
BIGP1888 wrote:
10:09 PM - 1 day ago
Barisic is in Croatia right now.
My Son just had a nosey on his instagram after i told him the West end story.
He showed me a photo Barisic posted on his story with his family 25 minutes ago.
5:20 PM - 1 day ago#123882
Just seen that now myself... I guess maybe it wasn't Barisic I saw today then (I honestly wouldn't recognise him), but the story is 100% true, that conversation happend just as described... and that salad was poor!

Jesus what an utter moron, so another Croatian international footballer called "Borna" just happened to be sitting at a cafe on Great Western Road at the same time as this "not totally made up story" took place?

36ahj1.jpg

Jesus what an utter moron, so another Croatian international footballer called "Borna" just happened to be sitting at a cafe on Great Western Road at the same time as this "not totally made up story" took place?

36ahj1.jpg
I’ve said multiple times on this thread, the lies just run out of them. Many of them take it too far and it’s clearly bullshit but it shows how they’re conditioned. They have no morals and look at things completely differently to other people. They’ve not been brought up not to lie, in fact it’s the complete opposite.

Genuine question, what keepers?

I think there can be talents in non league teams that if quickly identified and coached properly could do well
Just from Stockport there's Matt Glennon, Ian Ormson and Ben Hinchcliffe. Ben isn't too bad despite his age. Good season last year. There would be numerous others whose names I didn't care to remember. Pretty much anyone who can fully extend their arms and jump sideways would be better, rather than making themselves smaller and somehow jumping downwards.

Based on what?

Are you telling me, that when watching Hivs and Dolly over the last couple of years, you truly believe any of these two have the talent and/or the will to overhaul the yahoos?
Hibs gave us harder games last year than the enablers. To my knowledge they havent lost anyone. The bheasts are in freefall. Last season they finished 14 points ahead of Hibs. Are you suggesting that based on the condition of both squads that Hibs cant finish above them?

Hibs gave us harder games last year than the enablers. To my knowledge they havent lost anyone. The bheasts are in freefall. Last season they finished 14 points ahead of Hibs. Are you suggesting that based on the condition of both squads that Hibs cant finish above them?
As much as theyre in a mess, Id say theres zero chance of Hibs finishing above Celt!c.

Hibs will battle Aberdeen closely for 3rd but they arent good enough in any area to sustain a bid for 2nd place. Not even close.

Hibs lost Marciano
Also Mallan, mcginn and Irvine have gone

I seen Barisic today in the West End, was cutting about wae Croissant Crumbs all over his t shirt
I would like to clarify that it wasnt actually Borna Barisic I seen and it wasn't Croissant Crumbs either, it was a guy who's approaching 30 on a long term contract who is going to fleece us for millions and leave us in the same state as the Shettleston Harriers, guv'nor.

Fucking maniacs man.

Nah there's a longer one.

"We never stop during the game. If the opposition stops, good for them cause we'll fuckin take advantage."

"Once we get to the front third we gotta be super sharp, super efficient, goes wide, early cross, score our goals"

"If we lose the ball I fucking want us to win it back"
That reads like something out of Roy of the rovers comic

Much as I love a laugh at them best mind Carlos Pena when throwing stones from that particular glass house! Still, at least the venus de milo of goalies is still providing us entertainment

We signed Pena 4 years ago for about 3 million,

Since then they have signed the likes of Shved, Julien, Bolingoli, Elhamed, Taylor, Kilmala, Barkas and Ajeti for about 30 million and had numerous costly and high profile loans...

I have rarely laughed at their recent transfer policy and even for a second though "but Pena"

The penny's just dropped over there that the cafe/croissant bullshit was...well, a load of bullshit. They've now went from "that'll be great if barisic goes" to "nah we want the guys approaching 30 on big contracts to hang about, glad he's staying."

Between that and 3 pointer ange, I think some of them are about to burst into tears :D
oh the irony of guys over 30. doesnt bother us one bit with the likes of McGregor and Davis proving that age is no barrier. they really are a mental as anything bunch

oh the irony of guys over 30. doesnt bother us one bit with the likes of McGregor and Davis proving that age is no barrier. they really are a mental as anything bunch
No reason why Barisic can't play another 5 years. Aye, I'll be pure gutted if the best left back in the country stays with us long term. He's no Taylor/Laxalt/Bolingoli/etc/delete as appropriate

No reason why Barisic can't play another 5 years. Aye, I'll be pure gutted if the best left back in the country stays with us long term. He's no Taylor/Laxalt/Bolingoli/etc/delete as appropriate

I'd love to see Barasic here longer

What about Bassey? Think he should get more game time? Every 4th game or so? (Depending on opposition)

It's incredible the depth we have

We signed Pena 4 years ago for about 3 million,

Since then they have signed the likes of Shved, Julien, Bolingoli, Elhamed, Taylor, Kilmala, Barkas and Ajeti for about 30 million and had numerous costly and high profile loans...

I have rarely laughed at their recent transfer policy and even for a second though "but Pena"
Fair point, I think he was just fresh in my mind from the Pedro thread raking up bad memories!

Our League is so poor that even with their horrific defence, and especially their comedy goalie, they will still finish 2nd. Aberdeen had their chance last season to finish 2nd, and shat it. As for us, I want all-out attack and destroy them in the first Old Firm game. They will never recover from that psychological blow.
Aberdeen seemed rejuvenated right tonight

Frimpong only left in January and they’ve not released their newest set of reports yet so we don’t know the actual figures of his transfer but the German media had it much closer to £5m than the 10 quoted over here
Even 5 million is ridiculous. We get between 6-8 for Kamara being touted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back