Airdrie v Motherwell

Not to derail the thread, but we had a Friday night game at New Broomfield about 5 years ago, we won and it was a tremendous evening, atmosphere was brilliant.

Sorry to mention it Diamonds Forever :))

Not to derail the thread, but we had a Friday night game at New Broomfield about 5 years ago, we won and it was a tremendous evening, atmosphere was brilliant.

Sorry to mention it Diamonds Forever :))
Midweek game was it not, 5-0? Gedion Zelalem made his debut that game, him and Oduwa must’ve megged just about every player on the pitch

There’s a few fixtures in Scotland involving some of the smaller clubs where aggro is pretty much guaranteed. Airdrie - Motherwell is certainly one of them.

Nature is healing indeed.
The scariest game I've been to was a cup replay at Shawfield between Clyde and Thistle. For those who remember the ground there was one entrance and the Thistle fans, I had gone with a Thistle fan mate, had to walk through the Clyde fans to get to our bit of the shed. The game went to extra time when there was a power cut and the one policeman in the area pissed off leaving the fans to themselves. After about 15 minutes This fans started to drift away through the Clyde fans but were getting dogs abuse and the occasional slap, we waited for the Clyde fans to thin out a bit then managed to get out untouched but got a few threats, we were only about 15 so was quite scary. Made our way down to Brigdeton Cross, passed all the local lads who'd gathered and got a bus home.

The scariest game I've been to was a cup replay at Shawfield between Clyde and Thistle. For those who remember the ground there was one entrance and the Thistle fans, I had gone with a Thistle fan mate, had to walk through the Clyde fans to get to our bit of the shed. The game went to extra time when there was a power cut and the one policeman in the area pissed off leaving the fans to themselves. After about 15 minutes This fans started to drift away through the Clyde fans but were getting dogs abuse and the occasional slap, we waited for the Clyde fans to thin out a bit then managed to get out untouched but got a few threats, we were only about 15 so was quite scary. Made our way down to Brigdeton Cross, passed all the local lads who'd gathered and got a bus home.
mate I was also at that game .you can maybe correct me but see when the power cut happened did somebody not steal the ball lol

thats just at the round about at the lucky Star :D Motherwell seemingly had been outside the albert bar just further down that road looking for section B

They wouldn't tell section b where they were, got dropped nowhere near the town centre and hid behind the polis all night, they are a mockery of what they used to be, should stick to writing books and taking pictures.

mate I was also at that game .you can maybe correct me but see when the power cut happened did somebody not steal the ball lol
Did the Clyde fans not start grabbing the flags and scarves off of the Thistle fans as they walked through the Clyde fans and set them on fire? It was at that point we decided to leave.

They wouldn't tell section b where they were, got dropped nowhere near the town centre and hid behind the polis all night, they are a mockery of what they used to be, should stick to writing books and taking pictures.
100% true there was a meet arranged and they didn't turn up, i want to make it clear i do not take part in any of this i am there for the football but i was talking to a few last night

Said that to her indoors they are a joke going looking for anyone, when we were in motherwell they wouldn’t leave the electric bar and all of a sudden plod arrived and that was end of that.

Utter bollocks. Witnessed a few Airdrie boys mouthing off at Motherwell outside Legends bar after match. Motherwell broke away from police to get to Legends and Airdrie locked themselves in. All night Airdrie were far outnumbered on their own patch. Pretty embarrassing.

Utter bollocks. Witnessed a few Airdrie boys mouthing off at Motherwell outside Legends bar after match. Motherwell broke away from police to get to Legends and Airdrie locked themselves in. All night Airdrie were far outnumbered on their own patch. Pretty embarrassing.

Pish, made up pish. 30 wee laddies from motherwell cutting about with polis. Airdrie had 40/50 before the game, more than enough for the posers from motherwell, motherwell not one bit interested in arranging something before the game and cut about polis after it. There's videos going about that clearly show motherwell not a bit interested in breaking any lines. A shadow of themselves and utter embarrassment, stick to going to hamilton.

Pish, made up pish. 30 wee laddies from motherwell cutting about with polis. Airdrie had 40/50 before the game, more than enough for the posers from motherwell, motherwell not one bit interested in arranging something before the game and cut about polis after it. There's videos going about that clearly show motherwell not a bit interested in breaking any lines. A shadow of themselves and utter embarrassment, stick to going to hamilton.

Jackanory.

Any videos cutting about of the middle aged men pavement dancing?

Should go to a boxing/MMA gym instead if they fancy themselves :D

Back