Real Madrid Tickets

Have noticed that, he is far more involved and what a SLO should look like.

Unsure if thats Rangers fault that Greg cant do much other than tell you to email.
I’ve no doubt Greg’s hands are tied, merely an observation I was making

I’m sure if Greg was allowed free reign to reply he would’ve but he could still tell us if we can expect a comms or not

I’ve no doubt Greg’s hands are tied, merely an observation I was making

I’m sure if Greg was allowed free reign to reply he would’ve but he could still tell us if we can expect a comms or not
I got another reply from Greg to my open training session thread thats due to take place tomorrow. It’s annoying that he’s basically told to say soon or vague statements to most things.

I'm possibly cutting off my nose to spite my face but even if Madrid tickets do become available then I don't think I'll bother buying one. It has left a sour taste in the mouth.

I emailed Stewart Robertson on Tuesday night - zero response. Realistically, I wasn't expecting any movement on allocations but would have accepted (whilst still not being pleased) the club holding their hands up. Instead, they've not even got the decency to do that.
That's the way I feel just now.
I'll not be ticking home friendlies again, and I'll give MyGers a miss next time to.
I bought the friendly package on RTV but that's it for this season, no more extra money on this season after shelling out on ST, Edmiston House package, shares and new top.
The annoying thing is, if they hypothetically announce a friendly against Albion Rovers at 12:00 Tuesday they'd be taking money out of my account for a ticket and there's nothing I could do because I ticked the box!

The more I think about it, the more I’m disgusted with the club on this. “We’ll just allocate the lesser game to those who ticked friendlies, as they’ll pay for anything anyway” - is basically what they’ve said. Just because the players on the park have done well and won the league, doesn’t give those off it a free pass to treat us like idiots and take our loyalty for granted. The club needs to communicate about this.

I got another reply from Greg to my open training session thread thats due to take place tomorrow. It’s annoying that he’s basically told to say soon or vague statements to most things.
I’ve no doubt Greg Marshall is told what he can and cannot say.
He’s an employee of the club at the end of the day. Who ever is above him, or whoever he takes instructions from, could be doing with giving more of a fcuk.

The more I think about it, the more I’m disgusted with the club on this. “We’ll just allocate the lesser game to those who ticked friendlies, as they’ll pay for anything anyway” - is basically what they’ve said. Just because the players on the park have done well and won the league, doesn’t give those off it a free pass to treat us like idiots and take our loyalty for granted. The club needs to communicate about this.
I agree the longer this goes on with no comminication from the club the more goodwill is damaged from the affected loyal fans.

The club aren’t daft once the weekend passes all eyes and hope will be on the madness of a Livingston ticket and if not successful even watching the game.

We are blinded by loyalty and they know it.

Season ticket holder (didn't tick friendlies) and bronze mygers, not been offered a ticket for Arsenal/Brighton or Real...anyone else the same?
Did you check in your order history mate there should be at least one offer in there?

They've basically trashed the whole idea of a Friendlies CCCS because no one is going to tick it next season to be treated like a mug.

They might think silence is damage limitation but it's actually detrimental in the long term.

If they actually admitted a cock-up, or explained the logic behind the decision it would go a long way.

The club aren’t daft once the weekend passes all eyes and hope will be on the madness of a Livingston ticket and if not successful even watching the game.

We are blinded by loyalty and they know it.
I want a Livi ticket. But when there's 50,000 others with ST's and only 17,000 seats then that's fair enough if I don't get one (like the Arsenal game).

This situation with Real Madrid is a bit different, when everyone who ticked the Friendlies CCCS box could've been inside Ibrox.

Season ticket holder (didn't tick friendlies) and bronze mygers, not been offered a ticket for Arsenal/Brighton or Real...anyone else the same?
I can only assume you're trolling by saying you've not ticked Friendlies and expect a ticket for a friendly game.

Although, the way the ticketing is run I wouldn't be surprised.

I want a Livi ticket. But when there's 50,000 others with ST's and only 17,000 seats then that's fair enough if I don't get one (like the Arsenal game).

This situation with Real Madrid is a bit different, when everyone who ticked the Friendlies CCCS box could've been inside Ibrox.

I am not disagreeing with you mate just stating the fact once the weekend passes and the build up for Livingston begins and a player comes in our love and loyalty and hope for Saturday is all that will matter, it won’t even be a topic allowed to speak on here anywhere, like inside 55 just need to forget about it wether we like it or not.

They've basically trashed the whole idea of a Friendlies CCCS because no one is going to tick it next season to be treated like a mug.

They might think silence is damage limitation but it's actually detrimental in the long term.

If they actually admitted a cock-up, or explained the logic behind the decision it would go a long way.
I know numerous people that aren’t going to tick the friendlies box again. Done themselves out of guaranteed income in the future

I am not disagreeing with you mate just stating the fact once the weekend passes and the build up for Livingston begins and a player comes in our love and loyalty and hope for Saturday is all that will matter, it won’t even be a topic allowed to speak on here anywhere, like inside 55 just need to forget about it wether we like it or not.
Nah man, I know you're not disagreeing - I've seen your other posts. Just thought I'd add that we can't really do much about the Livi game.

It's a shame that our loyalty is probably taken for granted and we've just to accept that there's no communication, no apologies for this mess, and that we'll just move on with absolutely no reflection or learning from mistakes :(

Im On Friendlies CCCS and Gold MyGers.
My mate is not on CCCS at all and is Silver MyGers and he got a Real Madrid ticket email, his words were…. ‘ i dont usually go to friendlies they are s***e but since its Real Madrid im going’
If that doesn’t sum up the whole clusterf**k then nothing will. The TO should be ashamed of this full thing
I spoke to a guy yesterday, not signed up to friendlies, giving it the I got a ticket for Real, ya beauty. And me thinking %^*& off, I’d signed up to all friendlies and all I get is Brighton. Glad to be getting back but even still, this bloody stinks.

We thinking they’ll just brass neck it until they see if all Real tickets sell?

Then send an email as if they’ve done us a favour

Same. The more the week has went on I’ve became more pisssed off. I won’t be signing up again. It’s a shocking way to treat supporters.

If the SLO isn’t given reign to actually liaise then what is the point? All it serves to do is piss people off even more, and gives us yet another empty email address to bombard without response.

You're assuming that we're even on their reserve list! :))

But no, I don't think the Real game will sell out from the initial ballot because others will have holidays booked, etc.

This is why we should be sorting the Livi game now and letting people know what's what.

Can't believe they've just gone radio silence on this. Come out and say you fucked up. Or even come out and say, nah we meant to do this and we believe it is fair.

Leaving thousands of people sitting angry with no communication is a joke.
Can’t you?

Can't believe they've just gone radio silence on this. Come out and say you fucked up. Or even come out and say, nah we meant to do this and we believe it is fair.

Leaving thousands of people sitting angry with no communication is a joke.
Not went radio silent in the commercial department.

Get your programme
Personalise your shirt
Buy your edminston house/wall message/personalised tattoo on your face

But the SLO or ticket office no where to be seen

I’ve thought this since another poster suggested it yesterday.

They know most folk will pay for the Brighton ticket just in case that was the only chance to get in this weekend.

Well if that’s the case, it’s an utter disgrace

MyGers members weren’t committing to buy friendly tickets regardless of opposition where as friendlies cccs members were - whether mygers members or not

That argument doesn’t wash for me and screams that the club are looking for a technicality/play on words to dig themselves out of the shit. The only issue is, they’re digging a bigger hole and looking like bigger idiots than we already think they are

Friendlies cccs members should’ve had priority to pick which game they preferred
They should have had priority on all friendly tickets. By the looks of it, enough tickets for both games for all those who ticked friendlies.

Anyone who never ticket home friendlies should never have had the option to purchase. This isn’t even a debate.

Nah man, I know you're not disagreeing - I've seen your other posts. Just thought I'd add that we can't really do much about the Livi game.

It's a shame that our loyalty is probably taken for granted and we've just to accept that there's no communication, no apologies for this mess, and that we'll just move on with absolutely no reflection or learning from mistakes :(

Yip it’s a disgrace mate.

There must be bears out there with young boys who’s Spanish team is Madrid and their Dad takes them to every other home friendly and because this absolute shambles is unable to.

Maybe I’m over thinking it all to much about it here but there will no doubt be cases like that as well.

Same. The more the week has went on I’ve became more pisssed off. I won’t be signing up again. It’s a shocking way to treat supporters.

If the SLO isn’t given reign to actually liaise then what is the point? All it serves to do is piss people off even more, and gives us yet another empty email address to bombard without response.
At the very least, I’m sure Greg is allowed to say he’s “feeding back comments to the relevant people”.

The fact he’s totally silent doesn’t reflect well on him (in my opinion), but, more worryingly, suggests the club have made a deliberate decision to ignore thousands of “customers” and he’s doing what he’s told.

Spot on mate,i wont tick the box again either, 25 years of ticking the box watching utter guff at times so from now on I’ll pick and choose what i go too

Not went radio silent in the commercial department.

Get your programme
Personalise your shirt
Buy your edminston house/wall message/personalised tattoo on your fave

But the SLO or ticket office no where to be seen
The SLO must be monitoring this thread. Have Rangers actually told him to say nothing? Or is it through choice? Surely come out and say he’s looking into it and will get back with info once he has it?

His job is to communicate with us, no?

They should have had priority on all friendly tickets. By the looks of it, enough tickets for both games for all those who ticked friendlies.

Anyone who never ticket home friendlies should never have had the option to purchase. This isn’t even a debate.
They should’ve only been able to if there was a surplus

Yip it’s a disgrace mate.

There must be bears out there with young boys who’s Spanish team is Madrid and their Dad takes them to every other home friendly and because this absolute shambles is unable to.

Maybe I’m over thinking it all to much about it here but there will no doubt be cases like that as well.
My 13 year old boy got Madrid and I got Brighton and we sit next to each other
Both ticked all boxes and both in my gers

Really disappointing that those who have ticked friendlies (during Covid when we have no idea when we would get to games at all) haven’t been given the opportunity to also attend the Madrid game.
Then the lack of communication in the hope that it will blow over is not what I would expect.
Hold your hands up.
Maybe if I pay 25k I can ask the question.

I’ve thought this since another poster suggested it yesterday.

They know most folk will pay for the Brighton ticket just in case that was the only chance to get in this weekend.
Yep, as normally if you dinghy a CCCS payment you get taken out the scheme.

This is what I don't understand about this fiasco. Even in a pandemic you have 9000 odd people saying they want a ticket for a game, and you offer 17,000 tickets to people who haven't actually expressed any interest.

The smugness dripping from Lisa Dickson Corrigan is another thing angering me in this whole debacle.

No Arsenal ticket fine. Should’ve had my card debited without question for Brighton and or Madrid. Most likely both if realistically us friendly mugs had roughly an 8 in 9 chance of a ticket.

Got Brighton. Surprise surprise, no Madrid.

The smugness dripping from Lisa Dickson Corrigan is another thing angering me in this whole debacle.

No Arsenal ticket fine. Should’ve had my card debited without question for Brighton and or Madrid. Most likely both if realistically us friendly mugs had roughly an 8 in 9 chance of a ticket.

She’s wrong as well. Otherwise we’d have MyGers punters being allocated tickets despite not having a season ticket, or living abroad or all kinds of different scenarios.

About 10-15 years ago, Rangers played Liverpool in pre-season. Liverpool fans got about three sections of Broomloan front and rear. If that was to happen today (well, non-COVID times) and the Rangers allocation was less than the number of season ticket holders, is she seriously suggesting the club would ignore those who had ticke the CCCS box and just ballot everyone? Priority is implied, otherwise there’s next to no point in the scheme existing.

This is a cash grab by Rangers to shift tickets for a lesser fixture when there’s two games back to back and the desirability between the two is so stark.

And as has been pointed out, posters such as myself have friendlies & MyGers ticked.

The MyGers only people are all getting Madrid, those who have both are getting Brighton.

This isn't a fair and equal ballot of those who have one or the other - it's those who have friendlies ticked that are actively being disadvantaged because the club want our cash for the lesser game.

The attitude from this woman astounds me. Deliberately aloof or just doesn’t grasp the argument?
She’s like a Karen from Facebook.

Im right and you are wrong, here this is what the club have said blah blah blah. You know the really goody two shoes type.

Wrong Lisa. You’re just acting up trying to justify why you have a Real Madrid ticket and the people that are meant to have them don’t.

Back