Gerrard stopped 10 in a row song

All aboard (the Gerrard express) and we're hitting the road (to 55)...

Here we go-oh
Gerrard stopped 10 in a row B-)

Class wee tune.

I'd rather celebrate 55 in song, but for the fellow bears that need a daily GIRUY dose, here's a suggestion.

Iron Maiden - Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter

Eight and three quarters,
While you sh@gged your daughters,
Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
Nine and three quarters,
Gerrards' slaughtered,
Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
Howling habahahah

I'd rather celebrate 55 in song, but for the fellow bears that need a daily GIRUY dose, here's a suggestion.

Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
Nine and three quarters,
Gerrards' slaughtered,
Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
Can Someone check this mans hard drive please

Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
Nine and three quarters,
Gerrards' slaughtered,
Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.

I think this is both the best and worst suggestion I've ever read on here.

Like it a lot, will sound great this year with the whole stadium* belting that out.

*Well, everyone other than a few miserable bas*rds :D

tenor.gif

“NoT fOr Me. F*cK tHaT mOb, ShOuLd Be AbOuT wInNiNg 55”
We can sing about both

Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
Nine and three quarters,
Gerrards' slaughtered,
Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
Who in their right mind wants to sing about peados? Save that shit for games against them.

My most cherished video is of them at Rugby park, belting out for all its worth, with all of their hearts, hopes, dreams and expectations, fully believing that they had already won 10 in a row.

"Here we go 10 in a row" I will never not retweet that video

The Shane Duffy one does it for me every time, even watching the glaikit twat try to down a pint has me doubled up :))

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard,
He’s the Rangers Vanguard,
He's big and he's f***ing hard,
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard...

Who in their right mind wants to sing about peados? Save that shit for games against them.
It's obviously directed at the scum. If it was intended for every game use then words like yellow-bellied, gutless, guiless, clueless,corrupt, rangers-hating, would feature.

Personally think it’s utter pish but will definitely take off with the away support/buses etc

If it helps with the atmosphere I suppose I can sing along

It’s catchy but makes it sound like they actually won 9
I agree. But as long as the SPFL say they are champions of 2020 then they are. As fake, tainted, cheated, hollow as it is.

However I believe they will be stripped of that league title one day. They’re gonna celebrate this quad treble as some sort of magnificent feat, but people will rightly ask if its deserved. After all, they didn’t actually win it did they? They were awarded it before they won it.

Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
Nine and three quarters,
Gerrards' slaughtered,
Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
Outstanding mate, howling at that

Why would you want to sing about your rivals winning multiple titles in a row. Tinpot stuff and really hope it doesn’t catch on.

Why would you want to sing about your rivals winning multiple titles in a row. Tinpot stuff and really hope it doesn’t catch on.
It’s not really tinpot though is it? It’s singing about them fucking up the easiest 10 in a row anyone has ever had the chance of winning, considering more than half of them were won whilst we weren’t in the league and the vast majority of the rest won when we were back up and playing with guys like Russell Martin in our team. It was literally on a plate for them to win it and they didn’t and they should be reminded of it forever more. They sung about winning it since 2013, you best believe they’ll be getting reminded about bottling it until 2033 (by which point we’ll be going for 12 in a row)

They're not singing about them winning multiple titles in a row. They're singing about them phucking up the "10" and it's absolutely destroyed them.

I really don't get the staunch pant pishing over this song.

Reactions: WBD
They're not singing about them winning multiple titles in a row. They're singing about them phucking up the "10" and it's absolutely destroyed them.

I really don't get the staunch pant pishing over this song.
Makes us look like the small club. Don’t know how anyone can’t see that.
Sing about us winning 55 titles not about your rivals failing to get ten titles in a row.

Makes us look like the small club. Don’t know how anyone can’t see that.
Sing about us winning 55 titles not about your rivals failing to get ten titles in a row.
when the yahoos lost the league cup final to raith rovers at Ibrox in the 90’s our next game was at tannadice and most of the songs the bears were singing were about the manky mob getting beat “mcstay missed a penalty” to the tune go west and “could you go a Coca Cola Paul mcstay” as it the league cup was sponsored by Coca Cola.
Nothing wrong with this new song and I have rocking all over the world on my title 55 playlist on Spotify.

It’s catchy but makes it sound like they actually won 9

regardless, they didn't spend years singing about 9 did they?

Had we won the league when Warburton got us promoted, we'd still have stopped their "10".

Feck em and the tainted horse they rode in on.

Reactions: TN8

Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
Nine and three quarters,
Gerrards' slaughtered,
Paedo, Paedo, Paedo.
It's been a while since we had a proper full on, bongo-mental-coconut song suggestion on here. And i'm delighted to say this one sets the bar fantastically high.

Turps Drinkers RSC no.319

It's been a while since we had a proper full on, bongo-mental-coconut song suggestion on here. And i'm delighted to say this one sets the bar fantastically high.

Turps Drinkers RSC no.319
If you're going to do a bad song, make it satire...

"I'm too proddy for my shirt,
too proddy for my shirt,
so proddy it hurts.
I'm too proddy for Milan,
too proddy for Bob Sands,
Dublin, Vatican.
I'm too proddy for your party
Too proddy for your party
No way I'm bouncy dancing.

Cause I am a proddy, you know what I mean
and I aim my hate at the provos,
yeah, at the provos
and the IRA
yeah I aim my hate at the provos."

Wonder how many folk saying “We should only sing songs about Rangers” gladly take part in the Billy Boys, the Sash etc.

Just a thought

If you're going to do a bad song, make it satire...

"I'm too proddy for my shirt,
too proddy for my shirt,
so proddy it hurts.
I'm too proddy for Milan,
too proddy for Bob Sands,
Dublin, Vatican.
I'm too proddy for your party
Too proddy for your party
No way I'm bouncy dancing.

Cause I am a proddy, you know what I mean
and I aim my hate at the provos,
yeah, at the provos