Castore Get Tavernier’s Name Wrong

Just got the same email and the mistake is there. You don't initially notice it as it flicks through several different players names with just a second on each but the error is there when the skippers jersey comes round in the rotation.

Amateur hour, what a riddy!

A typo ffs! Calm down.
Aye just a wee type for a main image that gets the captain's name wrong.

And earlier in the month sending out the address for Mike Ashley's store instead of our own. Just a wee mistake man.

People are calm. Just amazed at how unprofessional the club can be in it's communications. Sorry if people expecting basic levels of professionalism is rocking you. Calm down maybe.

Is this a Castore or a club issue? Who has put the email out?

There's been far too many mistakes recently from the club marketing side of things (putting out the wrong address for the Glasgow store etc)

Either way, it'll certainly give a few people the opportunity to wank themselves in to a frenzy about Castore on a new thread.

Is this a Castore or a club issue? Who has put the email out?

There's been far too many mistakes recently from the club marketing side of things (putting out the wrong address for the Glasgow store etc)

Either way, it'll certainly give a few people the opportunity to wank themselves in to a frenzy about Castore on a new thread.
Post #21 mate. It was therangersshop.co.uk aka Castore. This time. Its pretty poor in all honesty. Would anybody have been surprised if it was the Club? Not me.

Too hot for anybody to be wanking themselves into a frenzy but, hey, its FollowFollow. There will be plenty.:)

How long is the contract with these amateurs? I thought it was 2 years, then someone said on another thread it was 5. Surely not?
I can’t wait to see the back of this mob.
Unfortunately that’s correct. We’re stuck with these clowns until 2025.

Still, they’re ‘bespoke’ apparently. Better than the Adidas’ and Nike’s of this world.

I know many more knowledgeable people have said already that the fatcat is not involved with these clowns but how bad can a clothing company be. It’s been disaster after disaster, obviously the club have struck a good deal and are raking it in but it’s about time the club looked into these mugs.

Post #21 mate. It was therangersshop.co.uk aka Castore. This time. Its pretty poor in all honesty. Would anybody have been surprised if it was the Club? Not me.

Too hot for anybody to be wanking themselves into a frenzy but, hey, its FollowFollow. There will be plenty.:)
I actually now in a way admire how you're a Castore man first and a Rangers man second.
:D

Latest posts

Back