Castore Get Tavernier’s Name Wrong

I actually now in a way admire how you're a Castore man first and a Rangers man second.
:D
Don't talk pish dude. :)

You will note I acknowledged it was a Castore issue and duly criticised them. I also said it wouldn't have been a surprise if it had been the Club, given their current propensity for errors.

I remain of the view that anyone wanking themselves into a frenzy over it is just wasting energy, sweat and spunk. You crack on though. Enjoy!;)

Just showed my lass who isn't massively into football, she spotted that right away.

That is a disgrace , I don't even mean that as hyperbole, that really is embarrassing.

Unfortunately that’s correct. We’re stuck with these clowns until 2025.

Still, they’re ‘bespoke’ apparently. Better than the Adidas’ and Nike’s of this world.

Hamburg’s away kit launch has been delayed months due to Adidas fucking up and printing the wrong sponsor on all the kits.

Nike fucked up Barcelonas kits last season as well, they weren’t fit for purpose so stopped selling them.

None of that excuses Castore but shows the big boys aren’t flawless.

They should have just kept it simple!

20210722-155902.jpg

Don't talk pish dude. :)

You will note I acknowledged it was a Castore issue and duly criticised them. I also said it wouldn't have been a surprise if it had been the Club, given their current propensity for errors.

I remain of the view that anyone wanking themselves into a frenzy over it is just wasting energy, sweat and spunk. You crack on though. Enjoy!;)
You acknowledge it was a Castore issue but chucked in that Rangers have a propensity for errors? Right on amigo. Mad how you spend a lot of energy and spunk defending the propensity for errors that Castore have.

Hamburg’s away kit launch has been delayed months due to Adidas fucking up and printing the wrong sponsor on all the kits.

Nike fucked up Barcelonas kits last season as well, they weren’t fit for purpose so stopped selling them.

None of that excuses Castore but shows the big boys aren’t flawless.
Seen someone with the new atletico Madrid top today (Nike)

Half of the plus500 logo was ripped off

Considered asking how many washes it took for that to happen

That pair of wideos must pinch themselves every morning they wake up and realise they have us on a string for years to come. Cowboys.

Castore went on about how their digital strategy will be completely innovative, so far they can’t even get basic emails or web links right!
Castore or the club? Remember that excruciating and lengthy video with Bisgrove and some fat bearded nerd who looked like he couldn’t arsed as Bisgrove waxed lyrically about our new digital platforms.
This mistake is the club’s and not Castore’s this time.

That pair of wideos must pinch themselves every morning they wake up and realise they have us on a string for years to come. Cowboys.
Pinch themselves that they paid more for the contract than anyone else was offering the club at the time?

Pinch themselves that they paid more for the contract than anyone else was offering the club at the time?
Do you know that for a fact?

Pinch themselves that despite being shambolic we’re making them millionaires over and over.

That any clearer for you?

Pinch themselves that despite being shambolic we’re making them millionaires over and over.

They should’ve been binned after last seasons various disasters.

They are now making a farce of our 150th year as many predicted. Badges missing, sponsors peeling off. Castore stitched on by Stevie wonder.

Castore are not fit to produce clothing associated with the world's most successful club. Can't believe Nike or Adidas aren't busting their balls to be associated with us.
Were you asleep when we were hamstrung by Ashley’s onerous contracts? There’s a reason we went with Castore and we are now under contract with them.

They should’ve been binned after last seasons various disasters.

They are now making a farce of our 150th year as many predicted. Badges missing, sponsors peeling off. Castore stitched on by Stevie wonder.
Binned how? Just chuck away millions at terminating the contract aye? Just go with someone else and end up in court again aye?

They certainly don't do themselves much favours do they.

I think there are lots of people within/associated with the club who should be very very thankful to Steven Gerrard and the players for delivering the title last season because they'd have been near strung up otherwise.

Maybe castore should stop churning out shite tshirts and "champions gear" and focus on the basics. Its as if they are so desperate to milk the support for cash they cant be arsed doing the simplest things correctly.
weren’t we all greeting on here under Hummel for not bringing out enough gear?

Well as far as I'm aware they're the only ones who offered enough money to the point where Fat Mike wouldn't match it.

They're millionaires but the club is making far more than we have for recent years from strip sales and the extra tiered money we get from added sales. That's from Bisgrove and a fact.

If anyone would prefer Fat Mike then go for it.

Amateur hour when we can't even get our captains name right.

Nothing surprises me with this mob…
The Pedro Caixhina of sportswear, promise so much and ultimately deliver so little… wonder if one of the letters came off in the wash?

Jesus Christ. I wouldn’t say I’ve been one of the more critical folk when it comes to Castore but that’s humiliating. Get them tae feck as soon as it’s financially viable to do so

Castore are not fit to produce clothing associated with the world's most successful club. Can't believe Nike or Adidas aren't busting their balls to be associated with us.
Unfulfilled contracts and endless legal battles are just not for some companies unfortunately.

Back