Real Madrid Tickets

A 'real' toys out the pram moment then? The only person penalised by your doing that is your good self mate. You miss out on Real, somebody else benefits and it makes not a jot of difference to the Club.

Maybe think again - unless you really didn't want to go anyway.
I'm not fussed about Madrid.

I am fussed about the ticket office being a nightmare, compounded by radio silence from a supposed Supporters Liason Officer.

But they'll sell the tickets alright and the status quo shall remain.

I think I'm the same. Really hacked off at the club and the way they've treated us. I'll be there for Brighton but I'll let someone else pay the £25.

All they needed to say was that they had got it wrong.

I got one for Brighton. I received an email offering me one for Sunday.
After selecting area it says there is a problem with the website and to call the Ticket Office which is closed due to Covid. Shambles.

Have we been granted a bigger allocation then?

I still didn't get an email so guessing not everyone got.
Really sorry to hear that.

Lots of people still rightfully angry I’m just relieved to be going.

Unacceptable the way this is being done.

Others can comment and speculate for themselves. I sent the SLO ‘this is breach of contract’ email on Tuesday night and I got the 05 added today. Even though its dated 20th. Its unacceptable Rangers have made no comment.

I got 2 sorted for me and my old man, thanks.

Still raging, though :))
I still wish to speak to the manager.

If it's as warm as the last few days, we better be allowed to take in bottled water or soft drinks.
I was just thinking because they never used to allowed bottles or cans

Even if it’s not warm, you can’t be expected to sit that long without water

Still can't get one.

Mate who is Bronze just got offered one.

Some laugh.
Priceless! I'm Gold and have always selected friendlies, so far only have Brighton. Some people have managed to get all 3 friendlies this summer.

Just for an email there. Are that many people not taking their tickets? I guess if you didn’t apply for friendlies and got given them, you may not want them

Got a ticket 5 mins ago.
Moans over, not the champions league game against them but still looking forward to it and getting back to see my team.

Were stewards arsey about it?
Guy did say that they weren’t allowed but I just walked past him and said that I would be taking them in as there are no food or drink provisions. Ironically once I got in rangers were giving out cups of water but I don’t know if that was just in bar72

Can't get on the ticket website to but the Madrid ticket I was allocated. 7th or 8th time I've tried. Haven't been able to keep up with this thread as work manic but what's going on?

I got the email saying Ive been allocated a ticket for the Real Madrid match, but cant get logged into my account to buy one. I emailed them about my account issues a few weeks ago, no reply, emailed again after I got the Madrid email, and used the “contact us” form on the website, and emailed this morning, still nothing. Now its cost me getting to this game

bloody shambles!

Doesn't look like there's any left in the Club Deck. I've checked availability in just about all the stands and none available:(
Keep trying, people will have stuck multiple in basket that aren’t allowed to buy

Got a ticket 5 mins ago.
Moans over, not the champions league game against them but still looking forward to it and getting back to see my team.
Although I now have my tickets to both games, there's still plenty to complain about.

There are still some who ticked the friendlies box not going, and the fact others got their tickets first is still one that Rangers have to explain. They probably hope this will make the complaints go away and just say nothing, but that isn't right and they need to own up to making a total pigs ear of this.

Have we been granted a bigger allocation then?

I still didn't get an email so guessing not everyone got.
I’m the same as you. Haven’t been offered one and I ticked the friendlies box. Tried to buy online but don’t have the requirement in my history. Managed to get one from someone else.

This is what it's like trying to buy tickets for a friendly, albeit Real. Can you imagine trying to get on to the site for a cup final against that lot

I got a Brighton ticket after umpteen attempts and currently waiting to get access to the website for my Madrid ticket.

Waiting time is sitting at 28 minutes.

My blood pressure and anxiety is through the roof as I know the pain and frustration that awaits me.

I got the email saying Ive been allocated a ticket for the Real Madrid match, but cant get logged into my account to buy one. I emailed them about my account issues a few weeks ago, no reply, emailed again after I got the Madrid email, and used the “contact us” form on the website, and emailed this morning, still nothing. Now its cost me getting to this game

bloody shambles!
One thing to bear in mind - if it applies - the Tickets Section of the website is not part of the 'single login' they introduced for the likes of RangersTV and MyGers so you may well have different logins. Many do. So make sure you are using the correct login details.

If that doesn't work then maybe try the Forgotten Password route on your login. Should see you get an email in a few minutes asking you to reset your password (you can reuse the original). Provided you are actually using the email address that you registered with them for the Tickets Section.

The point is the email said our tickets are allocated to us so ffs they must be there?????

Really sorry to hear that.

Lots of people still rightfully angry I’m just relieved to be going.

Unacceptable the way this is being done.

Others can comment and speculate for themselves. I sent the SLO ‘this is breach of contract’ email on Tuesday night and I got the 05 added today. Even though its dated 20th. Its unacceptable Rangers have made no comment.

I still wish to speak to the manager.
I'm alright about it, I have a ticket anyway.

Still a shambles how this has panned out though.

I finally got my issue resolved with my 5 year old and I being allocated different games.

Ended up with absolute shite seats in the Club Deck for the Real game, wee man will be terrified up there :))

Back