Castore Get Tavernier’s Name Wrong

I'm more annoyed about the fact I cannot find the Personalisation Option on the website than a typo.

Well their marketing campaign has worked, we're all talking about, it will be in the press and on the news.
It was a marketing thing right :p

You acknowledge it was a Castore issue but chucked in that Rangers have a propensity for errors? Right on amigo. Mad how you spend a lot of energy and spunk defending the propensity for errors that Castore have.
Your own earlier post appeared to be pointing the finger at the Club as well so I'm guessing you too recognise their 'propensity for errors'.

"People are calm. Just amazed at how unprofessional the club can be in it's communications. Sorry if people expecting basic levels of professionalism is rocking you. Calm down maybe."

To be clear, I agree its a pretty basic f*ck up by Castore that cannot be defended.

Last edited:
angrymob.gif

We are making plenty of cash from retail now, but the truth is the Beahons are a pair of Scouse wide boys who talk a good game but deliver a poor overall offering.

After this deal concludes I expect us to move to a more professional outfit

As soon as Newcastle flashed their gash at them, they don’t care about us now. We’re just a cash cow that they want to milk for all it’s worth. Unfortunate, as I spent a fair wedge in the club shop last year, but I’m choosing to give it a miss this time around.

I never said I was happy, i said you were throwing your toys out! Ffs coming away with remarks about how 2nd rate it was of Rangers. You don't half love moaning about the club.
Its the principle but if you are happy with that fair enough. Personally as the premier club in Scotland we should be making sure stuff like this doesnt happen. Add this to the friendlies ticket farce and the non existent MyGers training day then this hasnt been a good week

I never said I was happy, i said you were throwing your toys out! Ffs coming away with remarks about how 2nd rate it was of Rangers. You don't half love moaning about the club.
Get things right and I dont have anything to moan about. I wont apologise for wanting Rangers to operate to the highest standards on and off the pitch. That includes any partnerships they have.
Sit back and accept it and nothing will improve

It'd be nice if they could get the basics right. I'm not a grammar snob or anything like that but I've seen emails from them with "your' instead of "you're". They're not writing on a forum or social media, these should be professionally done emails.

I feel sorry for Castore. Some like the OP are just wanting to put the boot in.
It’s a mistake ,Jimmy Bell put the wrong name on a shirt ffs.
You're joking, surely?

Castore said all the right things when we signed a deal with them. Now we see poor quality overpriced merchandise, a record of poor communication with customers and awful digital content like this. And yet we will be a massive cash cow to them, hence the more expensive gear than their English clubs

How they think they'll compete with the Nike's of the world on this evidence is beyond me

Truth be told, there stuff is shite for a 'premium' brand. So, i just dont buy their stuff. I put my money into the club through other means.

I know we are getting money (good money I think) for this deal, but ffs it’s getting more and more comical.

Blame Castore all you like but it’s the club who are accountable. They chose the supplier and they put in the contracts, management systems and approval processes that should prevent tat clothing and embarrassing emails.

Truth be told, there stuff is shite for a 'premium' brand. So, i just dont buy their stuff. I put my money into the club through other means.
Their non Rangers stuff I have is actually pretty good. The few Rangers items I have have also been ok, no issues. However, the fact our anthem jacket is £20 more the Newcastles and even the identical water bottle is £5 more makes me think they are starting to rip the pish

Everyone still loves Jimmy Bell right? Think it's now any excuse territory now to have a right hard kick. Do I think we'll renew our deal? No, do I actually give a %^*& at a spelling error ? No. Do people think people like me should care? Yes

Well as far as I'm aware they're the only ones who offered enough money to the point where Fat Mike wouldn't match it.

They're millionaires but the club is making far more than we have for recent years from strip sales and the extra tiered money we get from added sales. That's from Bisgrove and a fact.

If anyone would prefer Fat Mike then go for it.
Read the whole thread and see if you think they’re doing a good job.

Just because we’re no longer dealing with that particular lady's front bottom doesn’t mean we should accept mediocre shit from these two chancers.

But then you know that already.

Their non Rangers stuff I have is actually pretty good. The few Rangers items I have have also been ok, no issues. However, the fact our anthem jacket is £20 more the Newcastles and even the identical water bottle is £5 more makes me think they are starting to rip the pish

I don't know whose fault this image is but pricing is set by Rangers, not Castore.

Back