Real Madrid Tickets

This has took a new twist. Got email saying been successful but no tickets left.

How can the club make such a farce of this & why has there been zero acknowledgement of the balls up?!

Also, you’ll struggle to find a more unfit for purpose booking system having to search for seats rather being told/shown what’s available. Surely one of the first criterias you go for when choosing a booking system is having the capability to remove options if/when become unavailable. Beyond amateurish.

Last edited:
Went on earlier to be nosey and put a Madrid ticket in my basket but got the number requirement notice, which I obviously don't have. Just got an email telling me there is something left in my basket, click to continue order. :)) Under 1 hour wait on website atm.

After yesterday’s mess up it looks like they’ve emailed everyone that’s ticked friendlies they have been successful in the ballot for a few hundred tickets (just a guess) to cover their arses.

Email arrived at 3.48, logged in just before 4.30 and after waiting 25mins in the online queue got in to find that every section either had no tickets (I'm only looking for 1) or I got an error message saying there was a problem with the website. Trued constantly for 30mins before it chuck me out saying my visit time had elapsed. Shambles.

After yesterday’s mess up it looks like they’ve emailed everyone that’s ticked friendlies they have been successful in the ballot for a few hundred tickets (just a guess) to cover their arses.
Certainly not everyone mate, still hee haw for me for the Madrid game

got Brighton but still canny work out how people who didn’t ticket friendlies were allowed a ticket before me

I think the reason why some folk will have had an email/the code to purchase one but can’t find a ticket, will be because the tickets are sitting in other folks baskets - possibly even some people who can’t buy them because they haven’t been allocated one.

I’d keep trying, and going forward hope that Rangers will get a ticketing website that is suitable for the volume of fans they have.

A complete and utter amateur hour fucking joke.

Got offered Brighton tickets, tried to purchase them today but couldn't.

Got the Real offer, tried to purchase and couldn't.

I am not going to bother ticking the friendly next year. Incompetent shower.

No email , tried to purchase with no luck
Scunnered with it now
If anyone’s not bothered about going I’ll happily take their tickets off them

This has took a new twist. Got email saying been successful but no tickets left.

How can the club make such a farce of this & why has there been zero acknowledgement of the balls up?!

Also, you’ll struggle to find a more unfit for purpose booking system having to search for seats rather being told/shown what’s available. Surely one of the first criterias you go look for when choosing a booking system is having the capability to remove options if/when become unavailable. Beyond amateurish.
Exact same thing happened to me!

Correct. Not only content with giving tickets to people that dont apply for them.

They are now asking you to buy tickets for sections they arent selling.

* Or will eventually sell when somebody eventually realises they forgot to press the button
Congratulations on pressing the button :shh:

Also, you’ll struggle to find a more unfit for purpose booking system having to search for seats rather being told/shown what’s available. Surely one of the first criterias you go for when choosing a booking system is having the capability to remove options if/when become unavailable. Beyond amateurish.

just a shit show of epic proportions , but todays emails gives the ticket office and Rangers a get out of jail free card

People thinking this is a shambles.....wait until we turn up at Ibrox & try using the Q codes :oops:
To be fair they worked fine for the Arsenal game, however you only need to cast your mind back to the Kilmarnock game a few seasons ago to see how it could go wrong.

On my break at work and just seen emails! A gather there won’t be enough tickets for everyone getting emailed.

You'd like to think so. I reckon it will be this time next week.
It's bad enough for those of us who live near the ground and need to arrange the afternoon off etc, but from folk up north or over the water that's cutting it way too fine. The ballot should have been finished this week tbh.

I can select seats and put tickets in my basket but can't buy. Ticked all friendlies and Silver Mygers.
You say later you don’t have the 105 requirement, That suggests you haven’t been allocated ticket(s). Did you get an email? If not it suggests you miss out.

I‘m now wondering though if the reason those who DO have the 105 code are getting no availability is because folk who do NOT have it are putting tickets in their basket only to find they can’t checkout.

Got 1 from my brother who hadn't ticked friendly games I certainly won't be taking another and won't be signing up in future for friendly games I will take the ticket office approach and pick and choose the friendly matches I go to from now on 2/3 years ago I paid for 2 friendly tickets that I didn't go to as was on holidays but still paid though and that was my own choice but fact I signed up again and was basically refused for a person who never signed up I won't be signing up again

No mate , I’ve not had an email despite ticking the box

Ticket office has been needing a major overhaul for years, it just seems to go backwards all the time.
You’d honestly struggle to find a bigger bunch of incompetent morons if you tried. Whenever I phone or am in the ticket office I’ll ask specifically for a couple of people and will wait for them if I need to

I think there’s probably high school children with a higher IQ than the majority of them. Hearts/Aberdeen debacle should’ve seen someone sacked

A major overhaul. Yes. But what needs changed isn’t all that tough
New systems, new personnel

Even stuff like basic customer service is lacking. They should be bringing in an expert that can actually use technology to do ballots etc instead of having morons manually forgetting to take filters off resulting in people getting Hearts/Aberdeen

Exact same thing happened to me!
Same happened to me too. I got an email this afternoon to say I was successful in the ballot but no tickets left when I clicked on all stands and areas. I've selected all home friendlies when renewing my season ticket.

I think this is definitely happening. I just got an email from rangers there stating i had left a ticket in my basket. Couldn't proceed with the purchase due to not having the T code.
You say later you don’t have the 105 requirement, That suggests you haven’t been allocated ticket(s). Did you get an email? If not it suggests you miss out.

I‘m now wondering though if the reason those who DO have the 105 code are getting no availability is because folk who do NOT have it are putting tickets in their basket only to find they can’t checkout.

Back