Euro Results: Larne 2-1 Aarhus, Linfield 4-0 Borac Banja Luka, Abergreen 5-1 Hacken, HIVs 3-0 Santa Coloma

ssblue

Both at home.

Sheep v Hacken of Sweden
Hibs v Santa Coloma of Andorra

7.45 kick offs.

Co-efficient and all that....

Apparently its been 13 years since a team outwith of us and celtic made a group stage of a European competition.

Really is a terrible stat when you see the size of some of the clubs that make it year in, year out.

With the conference league starting up, surely at least one of them have to make the groups?

Apparently its been 13 years since a team outwith of us and celtic made a group stage of a European competition.

Really is a terrible stat when you see the size of some of the clubs that make it year in, year out.

With the conference league starting up, surely at least one of them have to make the groups?
Even that was an exception at the time. I think since group stages were a thing Aberdeen and Hearts had one campaign each in the groups which is pretty pish to be honest.

Conference league might open it up a little I guess.

I know we hate these feckers and wish nothing but ill will upon them at every turn

BUT

We really could do with the "diddy teams" getting on in Europe to help the Co-Efficient level

Also if they do progress and earn some money then hopefully they can keep their better players and maybe even invest in improving their squads.

We cannot complain about the standard of the SPFL on one hand then celebrate its teams failure on the other.

Ill buck the trend.

Dont mind seeing them win at this stage, especially when you see us climbing the co-efficient table.

Obviously the same gesture isnt offered to the other lot.

Id like to wish them well but I'm not gonna

At least if they win its points for the coefficient

I know we hate these feckers and wish nothing but ill will upon them at every turn

BUT

We really could do with the "diddy teams" getting on in Europe to help the Co-Efficient level

Also if they do progress and earn some money then hopefully they can keep their better players and maybe even invest in improving their squads.

We cannot complain about the standard of the SPFL on one hand then celebrate its teams failure on the other.
I hope Celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen all make it to the Conference group stage.

That Aberdeen team looks dreadful, not sure if they are missing anyone but it's grim. Lewis, Considine, Hayes and Brown all past their best but looking to be regulars, a midfielder they shipped out on loan because he was pish is back in the side and i must have missed it but they have signed the JET. Ferguson is the only player there you reckon could leave them and play at a higher level. Hacken are 15/8 and in good form recently, wouldn't be surprised if they knocked the sheep out.

Correct, tit for tat.

Thats the way any rival fans from any country perceive it.

Are we not above tit for tat with fans of the lesser clubs?

For me, there is no tangible downside to these clubs progressing in Europe. Of course we all don’t want Celtic to progress and earn more money…but hoping Hibs or whoever lose just because they dislike us?

No, I’m afraid we ought to be above that. If any of them can chip in by progressing a few rounds. It’s a good thing

Absolutely no harm in these couple of duds picking up a couple of wins against nobodies. Anything that gets us in the groups. F#ck them in the long run, though...

Really need both sides to get through these qualifying rounds.

Hibs should win by 3 or 4 tonight but I'm not so sure about Aberdeen. Hacken unbeaten in their last 5, winning 4 (last 3 in a row) and mid table after 11 games.

Back