Euro Results: Larne 2-1 Aarhus, Linfield 4-0 Borac Banja Luka, Abergreen 5-1 Hacken, HIVs 3-0 Santa Coloma

That Aberdeen team looks dreadful, not sure if they are missing anyone but it's grim. Lewis, Considine, Hayes and Brown all past their best but looking to be regulars, a midfielder they shipped out on loan because he was pish is back in the side and i must have missed it but they have signed the JET. Ferguson is the only player there you reckon could leave them and play at a higher level. Hacken are 15/8 and in good form recently, wouldn't be surprised if they knocked the sheep out.
I’ve got a free £10 on Hacken & 3 or more goals. 5/1

It's not just the coefficient as a reason for hoping someone can make the group stages.

Scottish football in general needs money coming in. This season's Scottish Cup winners/third place will get some form of group stage football next season, by the looks of things. That sort of thing just helps the overall standard of the league which ultimately benefits Rangers as much, if not more, than anyone else.

Imagine the even higher appeal we'd have for players coming in if the standard of the league was better overall? Better TV deals could be negotiated, more eyes on the league means better sponsors etc.

I understand the "f*ck them" feeling, but I do reckon it's not something we should really want from a more detached standpoint.

Agree with earlier post, hibs to win, sheep to draw or get beat. Not really that fussed whether they win or lose, suppose it would be a benefit to the co-efficient. Still hate both of the scumbags tho!

The whole captaincy thing at Aberdeen is weird. Scott Brown is team captain but Joe Lewis is Club Captain? Sounds like Mr Glass is a shite bag and didn’t want to take it away from Lewis totally so he gets a wee token gesture.

It's not just the coefficient as a reason for hoping someone can make the group stages.

Scottish football in general needs money coming in. This season's Scottish Cup winners/third place will get some form of group stage football next season, by the looks of things. That sort of thing just helps the overall standard of the league which ultimately benefits Rangers as much, if not more, than anyone else.

Imagine the even higher appeal we'd have for players coming in if the standard of the league was better overall? Better TV deals could be negotiated, more eyes on the league means better sponsors etc.

I understand the "f*ck them" feeling, but I do reckon it's not something we should really want from a more detached standpoint.
Outwith the filth,these diddy clubs had the chance to grab the olive branch.They laughed in our faces,so forgive me if I’m not down on my knees sucking the priest’s cock praying for a win for these c unts.Bitter?Aye probably.Do I care?Not a f ucking jot.

Outwith the filth,these diddy clubs gad the chance to grab the olive branch.They laughed in our faces,so forgive me if I’m not down on my knees sucking the priest’s cock praying for a win for these c unts.Bitter?Aye probably.Do I care?Not a f ucking jot.

I'd usually say the same and say I'm only interested in Rangers, but in this case as their results do affect Rangers and as such a positive results for them has a positive affect on Rangers

You really expect the SFA/SPFL to strike us a better TV deal? They are one of the most incompetent organisations around.

We’re always very keen to cut our noses off to spite our face.

We moan about what a tinpot, self loathing little country we are…whilst indulging in behaviour and grievance that perpetuates us being a tinpot little country.

The whole captaincy thing at Aberdeen is weird. Scott Brown is team captain but Joe Lewis is Club Captain? Sounds like Mr Glass is a shite bag and didn’t want to take it away from Lewis totally so he gets a wee token gesture.
I remember Man United doing something similar, Neville was club captain - can’t remember who the captain on the pitch was.

Willie Miller, BBC gets paid actual real money for this kind of thing:

"Brown has been warmly welcomed here. Glass will be looking for his influence on the park. He still looks really fit as well."

Some really good points and definitely something I've considered too but f*ck them

Well said.
The reality is a lot of people overseas see Scottish football like a pub league.
If we can improve the top league it will benefit everyone especially Rangers

Seems like Aberdeen have got a much much harder tie. Would have assumed they’d be seeded at this stage

Yeah, that's where I am too. Hate them both but for benefit of Co efficient we need as many matches won as is possible.
Why? We have enough points to get straight into the CL. We bump out the coefficient we might end up with two. I’d rather avoid that

Back