Miami football casual calls out Celtic

I knew I was going to hate this guy the minute he started but then I kinda liked him.

Not sure how he managed it but the last bit was pretty funny.

Seen a few videos of this guy. At the start I thought he was an comedian/actor taking the piss but he actually thinks he’s some kind of hooligan lol

Sorry to derail the thread and get all Steven Gerrard fan boy like but that’s a nice jacket/top he has on. Anyone know what kind it is?
If you are being serious... I think it’s safe to say that it’s Lacoste due to the almost lifesize croc on the chest :D
You will also probably struggle to get it because I’m sure this clip is a couple of years old.

If you are being serious... I think it’s safe to say that it’s Lacoste due to the almost lifesize croc on the chest :D
You will also probably struggle to get it because I’m sure this clip is a couple of years old.
It's from the Lacoste Live range

Is it not a Florida Gators top or one of their local teams there?

They have alligators on everything down there.

It's hard to catch exactly what's going on - but have the filth tried their desperate please love us routine with this guy and it's backfired?

Back